FOREVER & ALWAYS -1

Ashwin Kumar - Hero
Sivaangi krish - Heroine

Let's get into the story ❤️:

In a tall building, a handsome man was standing in 47th floor and was busy gazing the city. Suddenly someone opened the door and tapped his shoulder.

"Ashwin"

The handsome man is Ashwin.

Ash-sollu raksha

Rak- it's rakshan for you...I just came here to say that your meeting will start in 10minutes.

After saying that he turned to leave but stopped when Ashwin holded his wrist.

Ash-en da ipdi pandra...namma first maari irukalam raksha...pls da...neeyum enna kashta paduthadha da.

Rak-yaaru yaara kashtapaduthara??

Saying he left. Ashwin saw him leaving with sad smile.

Ashmv-en d pona? Naan sonna poyirviya? Nee dhan d sonna naane po nu sonnalum po maaten nu ! I am sorry pls come to me ..just give a chance.

He begged in his mind. He wiped his tears and went to attend the meeting.

Ashwin Kumar is the CEO of AK GROUPS. He is India's no 1 business man.

Newyork:

A cute but mature girl was sitting in her company and she was designing some designs in her iPad.

Pavithra aka pavi, her best friend came to her and sat beside her.

Pavi- sivu

Siv-sollu pavii

Pavi-namma loda client irukaaru la

Siv- endha client?
She asked seeing her.

Pavi- Arjun India la oru client uh

Siv-aama avaruku enna?

Pavi-avaru namma la India Vara solraru.

Siv-what?? Edhukku ?

Pavi-namma loda dream eh xx fashion show la dress design pannanum dhan....namma company dhan top la iruku fashion designing la..

Siv-illa pavi...India la nadakuthuna vendam...next time maths countries la nadathuvanga appo we will join.

Pavi-nee thappa pandra sivu...un dream ah neeye spoil pandra!

Sivu didn't answer anything.

Pavi holded her hand.

Pavi-Inga paaru sivu..namma loda dream importantly this is your dream..nee ennaika irundhalum avangala face pannuva...ipdiye namma naala oditu oh hide pannitu iruka mudiyathu...so we are going there...adhu mattum illama namma avanga kuda va iruka porom or paaka dhan porom nu 100% solla mudiyuma? We are going to Chennai in 1 week naan already ellam plan um panniten...pls sivsss?

Siv-ok d ..nee solradhum correct dhan...

Sivu nodded . Pavi shouted in happiness and kisse dher cheek and went to make some arrangements.

Sivumv- pavi is also right...I have to face him one day. You can do it sivu...you are going there for your dream....to achieve your dream.

Sivu startet doing her design again.

Sivaangi krish, cute and bubbly and mature girl. She is the most wanted designer in the world. She is also known as Designer SK. She hid her identity from the world because of HIM.

At night,She went to her mansion. She and pavi stay in their mansion.

Sivu went to her room. She saw a beautiful portrait of her and him. In the photo,he was back hugging her and kissing her cheek and she was smiling showing her teeth happily.
She touched the photo and smiled.

Sivumv-naan unna vittu vandhu 6yrs aachu.... everything is because of that day. I won't forgive you...

She wiped her tear and slept in her bed with their thoughts.

A boy was hugging a girl and sleeping peacefully by hiding his face in her neck.

She soon woke up and saw her life sleeping peacefully...so she kissed his forehead strongly and tried to remove his hold. But he was holding tightly.
He woke up when he felt sivu trying to move from him.

He- en d ippo endhirkara?

Saying he hugged her tightly and kept his face in her chest and closed his eyes.
She smiled and caressed his hairs and again kissed his forehead. He tightened his hold and snuggled more to her chest.

She- endhiri ma...time aachu..naan poi samaikare... anneyyy anni ellarum vandhuru vaanga

He- mch..pls ma..konjo neram.

She-dei ne epdi solli solli time paaru...12 mani aaguthu anney ellarum 2 manikku varuvanaga... anni nga  1 mani ku vandhu cooking ku help pandren nu sonnaga...nee thoongu naan poi kulikaren

He left her and turned away pouting.

He- po d

She laughed and went and refreshed
and started cooking,soon her anni's  joined her and helped in cooking . Boys were in hall sitting and talking randomly.

They ate their lunch with cute banters,romances, teasing etc..

Sivu woke up from her sleep and she noticed the time. It was morning 3 'o clock. She know that she won't sleep here after so she got up and went to her balcony gazing the moon.

Sivumv-en da??apdi panna? Daily oru kanavu varudhu namma life la nadandhadhu laam ...ennala thoonga kuda mudiyala...ennadhan naan veliya I hate you...naan move on aagitten nu sonnalum ..ennala apdi iruka mudiyala da ..I LOVED YOU, I LOVE YOU, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

She slept in the bean bag which was placed in the balcony.

TBC❤️

Hello everyone ❤️

Romba naal aachu indha book update panni so...adhan idha update pannen.

How is the chapter?

Ellarum comment and vote pannuga...adhu enna motivate pannum.💝

Okkkkeyy

Taataaa ❤️🦋

With love
Your author ❤️