FOURTEEN

HANNI

With my heart hammering against my chest I took my underwear off. I spread my legs and she licked her lips.

Was I really going to do this

"Come on little bunny we're both waiting," she said and I slip my fingers down my slit.

MHmmm

I was even wetter than before.

she removed her guns from her waistband and sat up on the couch. she placed the guns on the coffee table but I didn't pay much attention to them.

her eyes burns into my body and I ran my finger over my clit.

Mhmh

My body trembled as she watches me intensely. My fingers worked on my clit and inside my tight wet hole.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

My other hand went up and pulled down the straps of my nightgown. Exposing my breasts and her eyes move up to them.

I played with my nipples, twisting and turns them. I pinched the sensitive bud and I felt my pussy getting wets.

Her jaw clenched tightly and she look up to meet my eyes. I saw the fire in her eyes. The way she bite her lip and tried controlling herself.

I smirked and she got up. "Sit down," I said and her eyes darken.

To my surprise, she sat down and for some reason, I felt a bit of power. I lay on my back as I felt something rise in my stomach. It felt like a fire in my stomach as I felt a burning sensation.

"Oh fuck,"

I fed the dragon in me more as my fingers went faster.

Was I about to come?

Fuck

"Fuck," I moaned lowly as my legs began shaking and I felt a release.

I came

MINJI

She came and I watched her body shake in satisfaction and pleasure.

I smiled and got up. Her eyes were closed as she squeezes her legs shut.

I walked to the bathroom and made a bubble bath. I walked out and she finally opens her eyes.

She placed her legs down as her body recovers. I walked towards her and she got up.

"Minji-"

Her eyes showed pure fear as I picked her up bridal style. I went back to the bathroom and I placed her on the counter.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhhh," I said before removing her nightgown.

She was fully naked in front of me and she raised her hand to her breasts.

I chuckled lowly and shook my head. I picked her up and placed her inside the bath.

"Have a bath and go to bed," I said before walking out.

I went to my office and closed the door. "Fuck," I sighed before walking to my chair. I sat down and my phone buzzed.

ANNIKA :

can I see you?

With my rock-hard dick in my pants, I replied.

ANNIKA: