~FOURTEEN~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..........

ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV

"NOW IT'S TIME FOR PUNISHMENT RUHANIKA ABHIMAAN RAICHAND" he said in his husky voice and by listening him I got goosebumps.

"wh...why.... what... I.. have...done..."I said shattering, the close proximity was bothering me more than anything but I feel safe with him not for once he made me feel disguising.

"Because you broke a rule" he said coming closer and now are faces are at a distance of mere inches.

"Which...rule.?" I asked unsure about which rule.

"When I said you can't say please when you are the wife of Abhimaan Raichand and you broke the rule five times, so you deserve punishment now dear wifey." he said and by now I mush be the darkest shade of red both due to the close proximity and due to his words.

"Please forgive me this time, I will not say please again." I said fear what he might do.

"chh..chh. you said it two more times ruhanika, now you surely deserve it wifey" he said and I mentally face palmed me, why the hell my tongue speaks this much.

"Now you will be punished for seven time dear wifey" he said bringing his face more closer and his eyes are flickering between my eyes and lips, I guess.

"Now come on kiss me seven times and that is your punishment" he said and I shouted" what!!!!!"

"SHH... sweetheart its late at night and I don't think you want to wake up your family members by shouting and what will they think ..." he said keeping his index finger on my lips.

"Now can I ?" I asked

"Ok then, come to bed I will teach who to kiss because I am not leaving you this soon and believe me I good at doing this" he said and I widened my eyes.

Saying he was going to bed when I stopped him saying " Wait.....I.. will..do.. it.." I said not able to meet my eyes with him.

"Eyes on me when you speak to me my dear little wife" he said lifting my chin with his index finger.

I looked at his face, gathering some confidence and tip toed to kiss him with all my courage. 

 I just kissed him hurriedly  seven time will closing my eyes. 

He just laughed after I completed and I looked confusingly at him. 

"ooh.. god Ruhanika its not a kiss you just pecked me eight times" he said laughing and I will a little embraced. 

"oo.. I have never kissed before and I don't know how to do it, I am sorry." I said while lowering my head and my eyes were a little moist.

He immediately came close to me and cupped my cheeks with both his and said " Ruhanika no need to be sorry, there is nothing to be sorry it depends from person to person and I feel so proud that god left my princess untouched for me, you are just mine and will wait for you whole life to be comfortable with me and I promise to never cross my limits without your permission biwi jaan" he said and I burst in to silent cries. 

"What happened Ruhanika did I said something wrong look I am sorry if I said something that hurts you, please stop crying." he said getting panicked.