~THIRTY-FIVE~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE.

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV 

There was a knock on the door and I said "come in"

"Boss the investigator is here" Daskh said coming inside.

"Hmm send him inside" I said and he went saying " ok boss"

"Good evening boss" the investigator said. 

"Whats the update?" I asked directly coming to the point. 

"There is the total update on the case" he said handing me the file. 

"Hmm you can go" I said and he went.

Then I started reading the file thoroughly and I was more than shocked with the information written on it. It states that Ruhanika is not the daughter of Kalpana Verma and now somehow I can know the reason of this kind of behaviour of her's. But more than anything I am worried for my Ruh what will happen when she will come to know about it . 

I was engrossed in thinking all the possible ways to say it to her because its her right to know and I can't hide it to her. I know she will be shocked and will cry but this time I am with her to handle her. I heard my phone ringing and I picked it absent mindedly. 

"Hello beta is Ruhanika with you because she is not picking the call and its too late" Maa asked being worried. 

"Whatt!!!!! No she is not with me . Plz say me the details maa" I asked her. 

"Beta she went nearly 4 pm saying she is going to meet her friend and said she will return soon and its 9 pm and she have not returned and also her phone is switched off ." Maa said and I was hell worried for Ruh.  

"Don't worry maa I will bring her" I said and declined the call. 

Then I suddenly called her driver " Hello sahab " The driver said. 

"Where are you and where is Ruhanika?" I asked him. 

"Sahab I am infront of Verma mansion from 6 pm and mam is still inside" he said and I too a relief. 

Then taking my car key I went towards my car and went towards Verma Mansion.  Within 30 mins I reached there and went inside and her grand father said "Aree Abhimaan beta aoo aoo " 

"Dadu please call Ruh I am her to take her" I said.

"What beta she went before 1 hour from here" dadu said and I was shocked by the newly found information. 

"Chali gayi hogi kahan akhir beti to uski gandi khuoon ki hai na" her maa said.

(she must have gone somewhere atleast she is the daughter of that dirty blood)

"What happened here when she came" my voice roared and all went silent. 

"Say" I again roared. 

"Woh she got to know about her past" her maa said.

"why the hell you said it to her?" My voice and echoed it the mansion. 

"Because she came asking for it" she again said. 

"Fuckk" I cursed. 

"Remember I will not leave anyone if something happens to her" I said and ran outside and saw her brother at the doorstep.