On My Way!

Umbreon's POV
My trainer, Summer, and I are on our way to the Coumarine City Gym to battle Ramos. We were ready but there was one problem. I was getting lonely. I was the only eeveelution that Summer had and I felt more and more lonely everyday. "What's the matter Umbreon?" Summer asked me. "I am getting very lonely. Could I have a friend?" I told her. We can talk to each other. "Sure! We will get you a friend right away! I think Ramos has a eeveelution up for trade. Let's go and talk to him about it. OK?" She said. I smiled so she knew what I was saying. We battled Ramos and then Summer asked. "Hey, Ramos. Didn't you say you had an eeveelution up for trade?" Summer asked Ramos. "My Umbreon here really needs a friend." Ramos smiled and said, "Yes I do have an eeveelution up for trade. I will trade it to you now!" Summer and Ramos talked and figured out what they wanted and finished the trade. "Thank you, Ramos! My Umbreon will really enjoy her!!" Summer told Ramos.

Heyo! @carolinannebutton here!! This is my first Pokemon love story so please enjoy!! I made this book for one of my friends on Pokegram!! His name is @CluelessHusky on Pokegram. Mine is @Raikou100. Please comment and your votes say the rest!!