33. Aarnav

"But..."

"No buts bhaiya, you are coming." Reena interrupted me.

"How am I suppose to tolerate our business rival?" I asked.

"He did nothing wrong ever, your rivalry was with his dad he didn't know a shit about business and he did talk to you nicely at the meeting asking you personally instead of putting an allegation on you."

She was right though.

"I do not trust a rival's son."  I said.

"Trust me, I know him and he is not like that. You don't even have to be his close friend there will be other people you can talk to."

"I don't know... We both are not going."

"I am going even if you are not going."

"Why can't you understand? He is our business rival he can hurt you because of this rivalry."

"Then come to the trip... If we cancel this you will look as a weak person. I am sure you are powerful enough to face him."

I was pretty convinced. If he really had any intentions to hurt her it was a good chance to keep an eye on him.

"Right!!?" Reena shouted.

"Yeah... Yes fine, we are going." I said.

"Good, now pack your bags we are leaving for the airport in 45 minutes."

We reached airport and almost everyone was waiting for us already. One of them- Aadhya.
She was shining as always but her expression were evident that she was still upset with me.

"Hii Reena.... Hello Mr. Oberoi! " Vijay greeted with a smile and held out his hand for handshake.

"You... Stay away from me and my sister. Got it?"
I said poiniting my finger towards him.

"He just said hello, unlike you he have basic etiquettes." Aadhya said defending Vijay.

"Bhaiyaa, can you stop this behaviour. He is just being nice." Reena whispered.

"What is going on here?" Ishani asked.

"Nothing my family and his family happened to be very old business rivals and Mr. Oberoi hates me for nothing now, even though I was never in the business." Vijay answered.

"That's such a bad thing Aarnav." Ishani said with disappointment.

"Ishani you have no idea what his dad did."

"I don't believe that uncle can do anything hurtful he is a very sweet person but let's assume he did something you cannot hate Vijay for that he had no idea about anything he was a careless guy miles away from these matters." Zayn said.

"Okay guys, the checking has started we can carry on this conversation once we reach."
Roshni said.

We reached the hotel I had booked on behalf of Zayn. It was a sea facing hotel and the sky was in beautiful colours with birds chirping and flying all over the sky. The sound of water was the most peaceful thing I ever witnessed of course after Aadhya.
Whatever I think about is incomplete without mentioning her.

"So what's the plan for today?" Saloni asked.

"We are going to rest today, we can just go to beach or chill in our rooms whatever you guys like. Also there is a pool, we can go there once the sun sets." Zayn explained.