CHAPTER 1: WAKE UP.

MICHAEL.

The fire roared from the building. The passerby who was completely covered by a hoodie and mask would turn to the pizzeria that was on fire. "Freddy's?," the man thought "didn't that place shut down years ago?," yet he would never know the answer if he didn't look. So the man took a step inside the flames.

The fire raged. He was approached to be a manager here once however, he didn't accept the job knowing the place was rigged to blow. He knew the stairwell was fire proofed. It was the way out for the poor fuck that was burning alive down there. He kicked the door in and ran down the steps The first floor down was storage nothing important really was there, he could salvage later. He had one person to meet, a single man.

THE PURPLE MAN.

The being formerly known as William Afton was trudging through the flames. The most potent flames were down there. The ventilation was rigged to be set ablaze after all. He barely could breathe or at least however he has been breathing for the past 36 years with metal spikes lodged in his lungs. He would see a light suddenly appear. He began going faster. 

His breathing slowed as he looked around him. The fire was gone. He wasn't in the ventilation anymore, he was somewhere worse. The golden bear of his design was in his sight now. The result of his actions. The 3rd victim, Cassidy Fitzgerald the one that he had springlocked alive to kill was the bear. Cassidy stepped forward. He stepped back. "WELCOME AFTON," the bear grinned while speaking. Afton couldn't see if the soul was even intact anymore, it was a possibility the soul was as fractured as his sons at this point. "TO YOUR ETERNAL DAMNATION," the bear finished. "Damnation?" Afton asked knowing what the word means just wondering what his punishment would be. "48 CREATURES CAUSED BY YOU AGAINST YOU." the bear responded. that was worrying. Afton turned around and began running. But the bear caught up to him. "WE HAVE PLENTY OF SINS FOR YOU TO CATCH UP ON INBETWEEN NIGHTS MR AFTON" the bear said.

MICHAEL

He found him. He could barely believe it. He looked his fathers heart beat even unconscious. He dragged his father out of the building, his father needed medical attention fast. Who knows how long the remnant could keep his soul stable? Michael threw the barely alive rotten corpse on his back as he began climbing up the stairs. 

He got to the surface and saw fire fighters entering the building. "HEY OVER HERE! I GOT SOMEONE IN CRITICAL CONDITION!" Mike yelled towards the fire fighters. They came over and took his father. They asked him questions on about if he was alright as well. He looked at his hand it was an green-purple color. "Yeah I'm fine.. a bit under the weather is all." He just walked out the building and began going back to his apartment.

END OF CHAPTER