CHAPTER 2: THE CALL.

Michael was sitting in darkness contemplating about if he should have had took the job or if he made the right decision. "I'm  an idiot.. always was.. always will be," he thought aloud.

Then he heard his phone ringing. "Hello?" Michael asked. "HELLO MIKE," the ghastly voice he heard before. "How did you find me Cassidy. Why did you find me?" Michael questioned. "I HAVE YOUR FATHER HERE. HE IS IN A PRISON OF MY DESIGN. HE WILL BE PUNISHED FOR HIS CRIMES. I HAVE GAVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY OF A SINGLE PHONE CALL AND HE PICKED YOU,"  the voice paused. "HE WILL HAVE THE PHONE NOW," the voice finished. "Michael... MICHAEL," the man formerly Michaels father was screaming into the phone. "Hello Springtrap," Mike refused to call him his father or his fathers name anymore "are you going to scream or have a chat?". 

GGY.

Gregory walked around his dorm. He had been second guessing himself ever since he started high school. He was second guessing himself the most lately after transitioning. He hasn't come out to anyone but the physical changes are obvious. He washed off his face. He needed to find a part time job to help pay for student loans. He heard a company known as Silver Parasol had internships free for game tester. He was going to apply. 

The interview went well actually. He got the job. He applied with his new name "Gregory Connor". He met one of his coworkers after the interview. Her name was "Vanessa Afton" he swore he heard her last name before. Whatever he'll ask questions later. He needs to sleep and keep up studies.

((NOTE: DONT SHIP GREG AND VANESSA IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. VANESSA IS 24 GREGORY IS 16))