The Long-Awaited Day: A Journey Through Tangled Allegiances

"I had waited a long time for this day to arrive..." The man in driver's seat halted with a sigh and focused his tawny eyes on the milk-coloured sky, ablaze with the grill from below, the inner city glazed his eyes, almost supernaturally for a second before the jolt of his forearm smeared off the Tears. With the passenger seat long deserted and the tempered glass amidst destruction; I felt the remorse course through my hand: alive, growing, glowing, the air travelled through the leaking window, the day seeping weaving to the ether between the digits.

" I had, really had, contemplated this for all the past while, this going sour." my voice was the strangers' on the street, in the traffic that was nearly a pile up, but nothing happened still. The console closed its weary eyes and rested and the stranded in our car talked evermore. my eyes darted viewing the gesticulation of the forearm as he spoke

"I leave then what happens? Please find you bearings I tried to stifle from recognition There was, in the winter declining temperature, an exchange of the energies. My eyebrows pricked with the acute death of malicious activity I expressed to the previous passenger and hurried my face to a temperate smile. Caught the wave of the conversation. He was a collateral chauffeur for what I, and Leo set to loosen, free, and decimate, but an aura surrounded the great unfortunacies and shielded him like a creature's last kin-protecting breath, but stayed firm

"Where were your companies and items headed with me..."

we had wandered neither near nor far in the stout city strips, when his swinging arms halted by his side in canon, and he reverberated his speech through the busks and sellers on the street,

"Not long 'fore the new millennia if you count eight years as little." he trailed from a dead and bleeding conversation. I with not the caution formed from the wind a rebuttal, "are all the chauffeurs celebrating ninety-three?"

this sowed a sprout of disappointment through his neck, though the spokes and cartridges of it expressed not a dislike of me but one to be inquired I broke the haiku of speech with a solitary verse, "you will be innocent if I find put about those men you work for, I've spun a ribbon too thin and scrambled to scale it down a rabbit hole. I can't promise my friend will be safe but with the time in this city that haunts him, I can end some thig that has ties to your grief." I stretched out the axel that was the bone in my arm, the hand, and fingers until the last pressured the tendons in my wrist. A harm slow shake greeted me and in spirit, Leo. and if, this was all pretend and he was scared to leave, with possibly no harm which I made sure. The opposite was not true, and I was content Further. Further I fell down the rabbit hole, the adjacent paths to police adorned roads and the core life of my lungs in the dark burst me down the side roads, skyscraper facades and back to the place where I could only find solace, In the presence of a friend.