Bio | A Trio of Maids

Makoto Otochi~~~~~~~~

Makoto Otochi
~~~~~~~~

Makoto is a Devil and Tengu Hybrid, her mother being a Devil, and her father a Tengu. Mako currently works as the Head Maid of the Gremory Manor in Hell, only being outclassed by Gryfia and Sirzechs in authority. Makoto was previously Rias Gremory's personal maid, but after Rias left to attend school in Kuoh, Mako was given other duties. Mako also has a younger sibling named Lilith, who grew up as Rias's playmate and currently attends school with her. Makoto is also the leader of the Maid Council. It acts as its own governing body and has total freedom.

- 5'11 / 180.34 cm
- Long Red hair
- Golden eyes
- Horns
- Black wings
- Curvy
- The Head Maid of the Maid Council

The Shadow Wing - A Shadow Wing is something that resides in a Tengu's soul. It allows Tengu to access specific Shadow Wing techniques and can even be manifested as a unique weapon, depending on the person. A shadow Wing tends to take the form of the Tengu's silhouette as a three-dimensional being.

Wind Magic - Coming from her mother's side of the family, Makoto can use the magic of wind and storms. It's very powerful and rather versatile, making her family's magic very powerful.

Nethereal Flame - The Nethereal Flame is a curse that has the power to emit nearly limitless amounts of potent blue flames representative of the truest materialization of hellfire. It's a curse that goes from being to being, binding them to the incredible demonic power it possesses. By burning the enemy's life force in question, draining their life energies and stamina over time, if they can even come close to accepting the physical burn, a fire said to be so potent it burns ash itself. This also makes it incredibly useful against opponents with regenerative abilities, as it dramatically slows or even completely halts their regeneration, their endless stamina and life force being attacked and drained to cause the Inferno to blaze even hotter and more incredible than ever before. There is the issue of controlling the curse. If left to fest for an extended period of time without usage, cursed marks will appear on Makoto. These marks will empower the flame, trying to forcefully tear itself out of the host by burning them alive.

______________________________

Nanon Nang
~~~~~~~~

Nanon is the head and sole maid of the Sitri Household, picked up from the streets by Serafall after her family exiled her. Nanon has been working as the personal Maid for Sona ever since, taking orders from Serafall with unwavering respect and a bit of shyness. Nanon and Tsubaki have a small feud going on between them since it's both of their duties to stand by Sona's side. Although Nanon is easily embarrassed, she'd never forsake the word of Lady Serafall.

- 5'6 / 167.64 cm
- Long Black Hair, usually tied into a bun
- Green eyes
- Consistently Blushing
- Busty
- Maid Council Head of Scheduling

Sakura Petals - Nanon is often called the Ghost of Sakura due to her ability to grow Sakura trees with glowing pink petals. These petals are, in a word, borked. They've been known to swarm on her command, create defensive barriers, and even cut powerful Demonic Magic just by swarming through it.

______________________________

Zoura Etoka
~~~~~~~~

Zoura is the head maid of the Phenex household. More specifically, she cares for Ravel and Riser when Lady and Lord Phenex cannot. Zoura is not the most professional; she usually plays happily with Ravel and can be a bit of an airhead, sometimes using her Demonic power for really stupid reasons.

- 5'9 / 172.72 cm
- Long Blonde Hair
- Grey eyes
- Smiling 90% of the time
- Bottom heavy
- Maid Council Caretaking Instructor

Demonic Singularity - The Etoka Clan is a potent force in the world of the Devils. Their unique ability to focus all of their demonic power in a singular point allows them to radiate so much power into their bodies, effectively supercharging them.