†Christmas morning† 🧸

It was Christmas morning,last night was worrisome and stressful for both Y/N and Neuvillette.
Y/N made Neuvillette come over to their house after work to celebrate Christmas with them and to actually relax and not work over the break they have for the holidays.
Neuvillette ended up breaking down to Y/N and fell asleep on Y/N's chest,he didn't wake up early as usual, exhaustion must've kicked in.
"Neuvillette? Are you feeling alright dear?" Y/N asked Neuvillette even though he was asleep he stirred some in response,Y/N could tell that meant he was exhausted and needed more sleep.
Y/N loaded back down while Neuvillette was laying on their chest, Neuvillette has tear stained into his face from last night's breakdown. Y/N has some gifts for Neuvillette for Christmas but they could wait till he was ready to give them to him.
Eventually it was 12:30 PM and he woke up,he sat up in the bed,his body was still exhausted but he needed to work through it. Y/N gives him some food to eat and water to drink so he has something in his system.
After he fully wakes up Y/N gives him his gifts which were,roses,plushies,eyeliner,boots,fancy blue robe,some books,and massage machines
Y/N could tell Neuvillette needed a break so this holiday break he will actually relax with them.

(It ain't a lot because my eyes are hurting sorry!)