†Sick otter† 🧸

It's been snowing in Fontaine for a while as winter has been approaching and Neuvillette was careless with stress so he wasn't wearing anything to protect him from the cold so after he finished all the trials for the day he went to his office and kept the lights off before collapsing onto the couch in his office...
A few moments later he heard a knock on the door,a soft bit recognizable knock,it was Y/N's knock and he knew it but he didn't respond as he was fighting to not allow exhaustion to take over his sick body.
Eventually Y/N just walked in and turned the lights on to see Neuvillette which caused him to cover his eyes from the brightness.
"Neuvillette!...are you feeling okay?" Y/N said sounding very confused Neuvillette just groaned loudly and kept his eyes covered
"Y/N go away!...please." Neuvillette said his voice sounding horse and sick which obviously made Y/N concerned so they walked over to Neuvillette and dragged his out of his office and made their way to his house by force (yes they walked and dragged him) after they got to his house they shoved him into his bedroom and screamed
"Get changed into something other than your usual outfit!" Neuvillette let out a groaned to that but got changed into some pyjamas (baggy grey shirt and sweatpants that are dark blue cause idk) after he got changed Y/N walked in with some food for him to eat and then told him to rest in his bed which he didn't want to as he had work to do still.
"Neuvillette go to sleep. Your work isn't as important as you resting!" Y/N said sounding annoyed at Neuvillette as they tried to get him to sleep.
After a while Y/N just dragged Neuvillette to his bed and pinned him down
"Go to sleep you rat" Y/N said not really caring about their position with Neuvillette is currently but  Neuvillette was blushed and pushed them away fast before saying
"Fine...just don't do that again.." he sounded embarrassed which again Y/N didn't notice what their position looked like so they didn't understand why he sounded like the way he does currently but they replied with an alright and turned the lights off before leaving Neuvillette to sleep.
Neuvillette laid down thinking about the position with Y/N trying to forget it and sleep, thankfully after 20-ish minutes Neuvillette was passed out on his bed in the dark with the silence.

(Istg if something is misspelled...)