†Birthday Judge† 💔🧸

Today was December 18th...also Neuvillette's birthday,of course no one knows nor do they care... expect you. Neuvillette was trying to avoid anything about his birthday in general so he stayed in his office to work,after a while Y/N knocked and Neuvillette called out saying "Come in!" So of course Y/N walked in with a small cake and a few presents. Neuvillette didn't know how to react to this so he stayed silent and stared at them, Y/N moved Neuvillette's work and sat the cake down and handed Neuvillette the presents, Neuvillette slowly opened the gifts,all being otter related things like an otter plushie or onesie. Y/N cut a slice of the cake and gave him the slice to eat, it was a Pour la Justice cake since it was the only cake Y/N knew how to make because of Furina's birthday.
Neuvillette slowly took a bite out of the slice of cake not used to this type of attention by someone...eventually he mumbled "Why..." His voice was quiet and slightly shaky
"Because it's your birthday?" Y/N replied confused...outside it started to rain softly and Neuvillette eyes were watering but he was refusing to let himself cry in front of Y/N but eventually tears started to pour out of his eyes and Y/N immediately hugged him, letting him cry into their chest. Eventually Y/N moved them over to a couch to lay on together, Neuvillette stayed burying his head into their chest while he cried till he eventually passed out from exhaustion because while crying it broke the barrier of avoiding his body from relaxing so he could work more.