meeting

english isnt my first language btw

obama walks up the street to go to a gay bar but lord farquaad stops him and says "damn baby lemme get a piece of that ass" obama is surprised but nonetheless asks as he tucks his long lushes black hair behind his ear and blushes. "o-oh um, why?" lord farquaad comes closer towards obama; he squeezes his ass roughly and puts his arms around his waste and pulls him closer. obama gets flustered and starts squirming underneath lord farquaad, making little noises as he tries to escape the grasp of farquaad. he chuckles, "you know.. if you don't stop making those noises, im gonna get even more hard." lord farquaad gently brushed his boner against obama's soft wiwi, obama moaning in the process. "lets take this somewhere private, shall we?" obama nods as lord farquaad sets him down in the passenger seat, while he got into the driver's seat. he couldn't go to his castle because it had been shitted on by shrek and donkey. so, he asked obama "where do you live? we cant go to mine." obama said where he lived and they went there. as lord farquaad opened the door obama followed him but farquaad picked him up and rushed upstairs to the bed.

time skip 🤰 (my dead grandma would be so disappointed 💀)

"A-AAHHH DADDY FARQUAAD SLOW DOW- UGH AH~" obama said between slurs of moaning and pleasure. he hadn't felt this good since he did a one night stand with trump, which ended up being them becoming friends with benefits. but they went their separate ways; obama had dumped michelle and became gay, while trump gotten the death penalty for a dui. now obama was here, getting pounded into by daddy farquaad. "you feel so good" farquaad said between his teeth trying to supress moans from coming out of his mouth hole. farquaad has come inside of obama, getting him pregnant.

the end. (for now)