Meet The Main Characters (Concept Designs)

I need to stop having brainstorms and new AUs spawning out of my existing ones. Anyways, while I'd normally wait until post in later seasons, I felt like now's the right time.

Random Notes before we dive in: - 

•  This is a spin-off and contains spoilers for "Something in the Summer Wind"

•  This AU is based on Bad Future 1, and the rest of Season 3's mystery isn't solved until 2047. The bunker gets locked permanently after season 3 Episode 3 and everything that happens after that in the show never happened.

• This AU contains a Big Cast (both New and Old Tremont characters), which means I need to come up with new OCs for Worldbuilding.

Warning: This story gets *dark* in certain parts (PTSD, Nightmares, Self-H@rm, Depression), so I will put Trigger Warnings in those chapters.

Disclaimer: I don't own Secrets of Sulphur Springs or High School Musical The Musical The Series, or the Picrew links I used to create the OC designs. My friend @zealous_light owns some of the mentioned OCs from her HSMTMTMS story "Weightless".  I only own my Original Characters.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Younger Generation / The New Tremont Gang

Nicholas 'Nick' Jesse Dunn (11) – Only child of Harper Dunn. A (self-proclaimed) genius inventor, Nick is all about inventing new gadgets and finding ways to make his life better. An earnest problem-solver, Nick likes spending most of his time with his two best friends: Ivy and Callis. Easily protective of his mom whenever he sees people asking her out.

Ivory 'Ivy' Arrietty Kormos-Robinson-Barker (11) – Daughter of Indigo and (famous Boardway star) Phyrros, JT and Callis' cousin

Ivory 'Ivy' Arrietty Kormos-Robinson-Barker (11) – Daughter of Indigo and (famous Boardway star) Phyrros, JT and Callis' cousin. Adventurous and a social butterfly, Ivy likes expressing herself through music and exploring the wilderness. She likes spending time with her two best friends: Callis and Nick (her birthday buddy).

 She likes spending time with her two best friends: Callis and Nick (her birthday buddy)