Chapter 1: A Fresh Start

Welcome to the Act 1 Chapter 1 of 'Legacies of Tremont'. I may divide certain scenes into different chapters/segments depending how I think would fit the flow. But anyways, welcome to the first chapter of LoT AU.

Disclaimer: I don't own Secrets of Sulphur Springs or High School Musical The Musical The Series. My friend @zealous_light owns some of the mentioned OCs from her HSMTMTMS story "Weightless". I only own my Original Characters.

— — — — — — — — — — —

Sulphur Springs, Louisiana

Summer 2047

If you asked Elyon how she intended her summer to go, she'd rather still be in Salt Lake City hanging out with her two best friends Vikram and Phoebe. She'd be staying with her Uncles and Aunts, but noooope.

Elyon is now seated between her mother (Famed and Glamorous actress Gina Porter) and her Uncle Phyrros (a family friend, also a famous movie star)

Why are they en route to a rinky-dink town in the middle of Louisiana? No freaking clue! Her mom decided that shipping her off to her dad is the best way to start her upcoming school year.

"I don't get it, why couldn't mom just let me stay put in SLC with Tio Carlos and Uncle Seb?" Elyon huffed, pushing her braids behind her shoulder. "Vik, Phoebes and I were already discussing our auditioning songs for the Fall Musical. Madam Jenn was gonna do 'Hamilton' next semester."

Vikram 'Vik' Rodriguez-Matthew-Smith (yes, that's his legal last name) was her closest friend, and he was immensely disappointed when her mom thought shipping her back to dad's custody was the best way to spend the rest of her high school years.

Meanwhile Gina Porter (and Uncle Phy who's casted as Hermes) will be off filming the 3rd season (The Circe Saga) of 'Epic: The Musical' live action sitcom adaptation as 'Circe' somewhere in Europe for the next few months.

"Aunt Ash always agreed that I could stay with her and Aunt Mads. I was gonna room with Phoebes!" Elyon pointed out. I mean her parents had appointed Tio Carlos and Aunt Ash to be her legal guardians for those reasons.

"Now Elyon, that's not the right attitude. Besides, your dad's been looking forward to spending time with you." Her mother chided.

Elyon folded her arms in front of her chest and rolled her teal eyes. She silently held back a grumble of the circumstances. She had a plan: spending the rest of her high school with her two best friends in Salt Lake City...not shipped off here!

●・○・○・●・○・○・●

Sulphur Springs Bus Terminal

●・○・●・○・●

Phyrros was the first to bolt out of the luxury bus to reunite with his loved ones.

"MOONBEAM!!" Phyrros exclaimed happily as he made his way to his spouse.

"Hey Sunray," Indigo smiled softly at their husband.

"PHY!" A short dark-skinned woman with a significant amount of burnt marks over her skin greeted the tall actor.

"Cress, I missed you too!" Phyrros chuckled, hugging his sister. He looked over at his brother-in-law and smiled politely.

Elyon slowly walks out where she is greeted by her father: EJ Caswell.

"Hey Elyon." Her father greeted her.