The Family Trees

Wow early update haha. I don't usually do this, but I had written this earlier and thought I'd share it. I made a couple of family trees using Canvas templates and mostly Picrew images to visualize what would the time skip characters look like. With that being said, here are the current main Family Trees and some additional world-building notes/lore for the characters. 

Disclaimer: I don't own High School Musical: The Musical: The Series or Secrets of Sulphur Springs. My friend @zealous_light owns some of the mentioned OCs from her HSMTMTMS story "Weightless". I only own my Original Characters.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Campbell Family Tree

○ Sometime before Griffin turned 17, Sarah succumbed to madness and passed away

○ Sometime before Griffin turned 17, Sarah succumbed to madness and passed away. Not too long after, the entire Campbell family moved back to Chicago. The family's relationship is strained to say the very least, each going different places in life.

○ Present day Ben now lives in a retirement home back in Chicago. His children do visit on occasions, but his relationship with Zoey and Sara are significantly better than Wyatt and Griffin.

○ Despite his anger issues during his teen years, Griffin went to therapy. It took a long time for him to forgive himself of what happened all those years ago, even after Topher and EJ had forgiven him.

○ Having the biggest heart and strong sense of determination, Zoey now lives in New York City and runs a non-profit mental health organization. She tends to spoil Sara a lot whenever she visits her family. Other than Sara, Zoey is the only other person who's on neutral terms with the rest of her family.

○ With his son's lack of interest of inheriting the family business, Ben Sr took his youngest grandson under his wing and Wyatt eventually took over Campbell Corporate. Wyatt remained the most estranged member of his family and stayed in Chicago.

○ Griffin is a Single Father (Emphasis on Single) and had Sara from a past relationship. Griffin's ex didn't want to be a mother and had left as soon as Sara was born.

○ Sara is the Family Glue that's somewhat keeping the rest of her family members afloat. She bears a strong resemblance to her late grandmother but has her dad's hazel eyes. A lot of people tend to mistake her Uncle Wyatt as her father though.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Kormos Clan