About the Coral Kingdom

The Coral Kingdom is a secluded area within the ocean that is met to protect different sea creatures from the evil outside like rogue sea creatures, along with humans that wanna do harm to this place, especially poachers. And that isn't the first time though as humans and rogue sea creatures had invaded this place before, but many failed to take it over, thanks to its powerful rulers keeping it alive. The Coral Kingdom is heavily protected by merfolk who lived here for generations, as most of the rulers were mermaids who were queens. As the reason why invasion plans from bad guys fail because the royal family always use their trident to blast 'em away.

The Coral Kingdom itself has different biomes like coral reefs (hence its name), giant kelp forests, lagoons, beaches, sea meadows, sea grasslands, open feeding grounds, and even large sea caverns. Old shipwrecks are also present too, but are a rare sight.

This is home to a sizable amount of sea creatures like seals, sea lions, walruses, sea otters, dolphins, porpoises, dugongs, whales, manatees, etc. While there were many great rulers of the past, the current ruler of the Coral Kingdom is Queen Kelly.

As of now, the Coral Kingdom is still thriving thanks to its caretakers and ruler. Things will get interesting when a pair of cetaceans of 2 different species come to stay here.