What is Coral Kingdom?

Iceberg was seen panting after having to swim very fast from a pack of hungry orcas. She was currently at a dense row of icebergs, where not even the orcas can move through there. It acted as their hideout as no one can find them. She then sees Yule returning back too, with a bunch of fish stuck to his tusks. Much to Iceberg's amusement as she giggles at this. The melanistic beluga then feasts off some of the fish from Yule's double tusks, giving him some too.

Yule: How are things going for you Ice?

Iceberg: The usual. But anyhow, I see you had quite a trip there.

Yule: You think? Huh? But guess what? I just found the solution to solve our troubles.

Iceberg: Really?

Yule: Yes. A new home in a place called the Coral Kingdom. It's a place where any sea creature can live there as a refuge. Plus, it's heavily guarded by merfolk.

Iceberg: Like how?

Yule: Details will be explained later, but I was told this by a cod. It's weird, but he claims to have been there before? Anyhow, he gave me directions. However, he advise to follow the schools of fish that travel from the north and to watch out for Killer.

Iceberg: Who is he?

Yule: From what the cod told me, Killer is a ruthless leopard seal who terrorizes everyone for sick pleasure. He lives up to his name because he is a murderer who is responsible for murdering numerous creatures, namely both of our species. However, it's rumored that he had killed an orca. He's abnormally large and plus, he likes to dine on rare animals. He believes that he'll be granted powers if he kills a rare animal, like us. As he'll stop at nothing until he gets what he wants, even if that means killing anyone who gets in his way. He is also of the greatest enemies to the Coral Kingdom as he tried to murder everyone there, but has failed many times. So we'll need to be careful not to let him follow us. And if he does, we need to make sure that he doesn't try to harm us for anyone else. Who knows what he'll do if he tries to kill one of us.

Iceberg: This is so scary.

Yule: I know. We'll leave tonight before anyone sees us. Even our parents will wish us well.

Iceberg agreed with her friend here. The 2 cetaceans soon prepared to leave for the Coral Kingdom tonight, but needed to watch for Killer. Who is an enemy to their would-be new home.