Squid Fight

As morning came, the duo came upon an old shipwreck. It looks so cool that you might think there's treasure in here. Iceberg was the first to swim in, with Yule following cautiously. The 2 whales soon looked at it.

Yule: Careful Iceberg, we don't know what's in there. 

Iceberg: I am careful.

The duo soon went close, only for a tentacle to emerge. And then another, soon more came. And then took a moment for them to realize that they are in squid territory. Around them were Rexateuthis, Tusoteuthis, Niobrarateuthis, Enchoteuthis, Humboldt squid, giant squid, colossal squid and gigantic squid. All of whom are ruthless looking as they surround them. Their leader, who was a colossal squid, swam up to them.

???: What gives you the right be at our shipwreck?

Iceberg: I didn't think anyone would be here.

Yule: We want no trouble ma'am.

???: It's Scar-Eye to you, tusky! 

The squid was also female, due to the sound of her voice. She turns to glare at them with her bad eye, where a scar was seen over it. The other larger squid were ready to start some mess as they close in.

Scar-Eye: And just so you know, we're the most feared gang in all of the ocean. We're called the Fearsome Tentacles. Especially as every creature fears us, even the whales, especially the sperm whales, thanks to me having Rexateuthis here as they have turned the tables on them. And we're not letting you escape!

Yule: Well if you say so so be it.

Iceberg: We'll fight to the death!

The squid gang soon began to fight the cetaceans. Yule and Iceberg may not be as big as most whales, but were able to put up a big fight. All ranging from biting off limps, to Yule doing huge damage with his tusk. 

As they tussle, the squid got thrown into their shipwreck hideout. A loud crash was heard as they were thrown in. While it was such a huge fight, the cetaceans fought and won. The duo also got some scratches too. 

By the time they left, the squid got out of the wreckage, especially an irate Scar-Eye who wanted revenge on them. However, that was until a leopard seal approached them. The colossal squid swim towards him as they began to talk.

Scar-Eye: Who are you?

Seal: I am Killer. It seems you and I got something in common.

Scar-Eye: And what's that?

Killer: It seems that we got 2 cetaceans to get rid of. I am following them to a place I'd been there before. Join me. Together, we'll get rid of that narwhal and beluga. Along with so much more.

Scar-Eye: Lead the way.

With an evil smirk, the leopard seal leads the group in the direction the cetaceans went. It was going to be bad as he'll be forming an army.