Oneshot 15 Marking (18+)

"Fourth, what are you doing?", Gemini giggles as Fourth's lips and hands immortalise themselves all over his body, "Hahahaha!", his laugh bass rings out as Fourth's teeth now dig into his skin too.

Immediately after the hot shower, Fourth wrapped the sexy ivory body in shorts and threw him on his bed.

And Gemini was mounted to find out whose possession he was.

"You taste so good to me!" a hungry sound purrs against his chest, "I'll eat you!" Fourth bites his shoulder, "I'll show you who owns you!" his hands knead their way down his waist to his hips.

And Gemini's giggles carry such a deep sound of excitement.

"Ahhj, Fourth!" he moans from the sudden burning on his collarbone.

His skin is sucked so deeply between Fourth's lips.

So deliciously he licks over the mark of fiery love.

"What are you doing?" Gemini's hands dig into the gorgeous black hair that glides smoothly around his torso.

"Ahhhh!" Fourth sucks on his upper belly.

And only when the next red mark on the ivory is complete does Fourth's face hover in front of Gemini's.

And what presents itself to Gemini is the sight of the most primal power.

Fourth's molten eyes burn with lust and his lips are swollen wet from sucking and grinding.

"I mark you!" breathes the primal being of beauty, "I make you mine!" Fourth sees his possession gasping for breath.

And he sinks into the sight of complete surrender.

Gemini's face wears a veil of excited shame.

His eyes scream in time with his excited heart and his lips lie open to every feast that comes his way.

"You're so sexy!" Fourth lunges for the taste of the Garden of Eden.

And his tongue drives its counterpart straight to the highest spheres of ecstasy.

When Fourth kisses him like this, Gemini's knees soften as he lies down.

They soften while his pleasure muscle attains an Olympian hardness.

"Mhhhmmm!" moans Gem as his pulsating centre is taken over by Fourth's rubbing body.

And he gasps audibly as Fourth lets go of his mouth and hastily slides his lips and tongue down Gemini's chin to his neck.

A quick bite into the male ivory breast.

And fiercely sucking lips on his stomach.

"Mhmmm!", the blood shot into the skin sucked between Fourth's lips fires all the more the amounts of pleasure in Gemini's young body.

"You're mine!" growls Fourth, sucking on his hip, "Every mark on your body bears my name!" Gemini feels the next tug of love on the hem of his shorts.

And the sweet pain is caressed by a tender tongue.

"Fourth!", Gemini feels this hot tongue glide further down, "Ahhh!", his breath catches in his throat as he feels the hot, wet sensation on his manhood for the first time.

And Fourth's soul takes off.

Feeling Gemini so devotedly beneath him fills his every pore with the surging power of possessive lust.

Hearing him now so aroused and more aroused as he licks his pleasure centre for the first time makes his soul finally leave the worldly spheres.

Just a moment ago, his lips were ready to mark every part of his Gemini's body.

Sucking in this skin with all his might and leaving visible marks on his possession.

But this plump, twitching evidence of arousal at Ivory's centre elicits the tenderest of tongue licks from Fourth.

"Mhmmmm!", Gemini's chest quivers at the slow stroke of his tongue, "Fourth!", he moans the name of his love as the hot flashes of pleasure course through his body.

With each new tongue dance.

From the stem to the tip.

Tender bliss licks at the peak of his ecstasy and Gemini loses all reason at the pleasure shooting into his body.

"Please!" he begs, whipped by the tenderness.

And Fourth's tongue travels higher and higher.

Along his stomach to his chest.

Higher.

Gentle tenderness up his neck to his jaw.

Along to his chin.

And the soft, full, swollen marshmallow lips kiss the lust-opened mouth sweetly.

Gemini's heart threatens to explode.

His centre has never screamed louder.

For more.

Much more.

What those lips had just done to his skin.

This sucking and licking.

The way Fourth took him in.

He wants more of it.

Gemini only wants to belong to him.

He wants more.

And his desire burns so fiercely on his shame-kissed tongue.

And Fourth's beautiful, aroused eyes give him a deep look, while Gemini simply doesn't dare to ask for more.

"Are you OK?" he caresses his love's flushed face.

"Mhmmm!" grumbles Ivory excitedly.

"Please forgive me! I couldn't stop myself!" Fourth bites his lower lip at the taste that has settled on his tongue forever, "I should have asked you first!" he respects his Gemini in the purest and holiest of ways.

Their sexual experiences together are so sweet.

He couldn't hold back in the possessive frenzy and overstepped the boundaries of their inexperience.

And now Fourth feels that he wants to carry his possession on his hands forever.

By mutual agreement, he wants to give Gemini the highest messengers of happiness.

He wants to bind him to him respectfully and shower him with the tenderness of Free Love.

And Gemini's rumbling excitement is punished with Fourth's ashamed remorse.

A moment ago he took his body and marked it.

A moment ago he was licking his phallus so hotly, bringing him the most intense pleasure.

Why this shame?

Why does his Fourth look so ashamed?

And the longing winds in the Garden of Eden finally let Gemini speak his desire freely.

"Mark me!" his deep bass resounds against Fourth's face.

"What?" asks Fourth, moaning in the deepest sound as Gemini's hips jerk his demanding centre against him, "Make me yours! Mark me, baby!" snaps Gemini's delicious lips, driving him out of his mind.

And Free Love knows the most intense pigments of lust.

"Mhmmm!", Fourth growls in ecstasy at the tongue that takes his breath away, "Mhmmm!", his entire body quivers from the shameless squirming of ivory beneath his body.

And Fourth's possessive escalation surpasses any cry of pleasure from their young love.

"Gem!" it bursts from his lips, "May I," he wants to show his respect.

And Gemini's deep bass interrupts him with a pleading urge.

"Make me yours! Mark me, Fourth! Come on!" he finally releases himself, "Ahhhh!" he moans as he feels the sensual burn suck down his body again, "Ohhhh, baby!" he can barely keep his hips from thrusting as Fourth's sucking mouth approaches his centre.

And every pleasurable twitch and moan whips the highest waves into Fourth's aroused body.

And he bites Gemini's inner thigh fiercely before plunging onto his pleasure rod with hungry impatience.

And he inserts it so deeply and licks so intoxicatedly at his possession.

And he sucks so sensually and lets his lips glide so vigorously.

And Gemini's quivering body surrenders so freely while Fourth takes him in.

Marking him and making him moan loudly forever in the Garden of Eden of their Free Love.

Again and again he sucks his possession deep into his mouth and elicits the messengers of lust from his loins.

Intoxicated by the taste of plump lust, Fourth sucks harder and harder on the fruit in the Garden of Eden.

His tongue tastes and his lips press ever more swollen against the quivering lust.

And nothing before filled him more with the messengers of lust.

While Gemini's sounds become deeper and more quivering.

His marked body twitches and writhes in a devoted manner.

His fingers claw ever more firmly into the ground of the Garden of Eden.

And he is ready to finally give himself freely to his love.

And as Fourth's hands now accompany his lip dance.

Not just his lips pumping against him.

When his owner's firm features are accompanied by his moist, hot lips, Gemini's supreme arousal threatens to explode.

"Oh my God!", Gemini grabs Fourth's head, "Baby, watch out! Wait!", his perineum threatens to break, "Ahhhhh!", his ivory body twitches violently under his owner.

And Fourth grabs his thigh with strong fingers and sucks his peak even deeper into the cave of his moist, hot shaft.

And in the middle of the Garden of Eden, the deep quivering bass of ecstasy resounds.

Every lust, every climax is sucked out of Gemini's possessed body.

With loud breathing and twitching release, he gives his Fourth the promise of eternity.

And a deep red shame lies sensually over Ivory's marked body.

And every spot is kissed by tender lips until Fourth slides back up.

"You're mine now!" he smiles with the most sensual look on Gemini's face.

And that ashamed look takes Fourth's breath away.

"You're so sexy!" hums the deepest excitement from his soul.

"I'm just yours!" smirks Gemini filled with the highest messengers of Free Love.

And Fourth's excited breath burns on his reddened ivory skin.

"May I mark you now too?" his eyes blaze so sensually.

And this night is to be full of first moments.

In the interplay of possessive love, more and more lustful moments are achieved in the album of their Free Love.

Once the two of them have tasted and marked each other.