3.

Minx's Pov-
"Alright small steps now you got this." Alejandro smiled at the end of the hall Price stood behind Alejandro as he held onto his wheelchair "Come on just a few more steps" Ghost walked into the medbay "look at you go, your doing good Minx just in time for the dance." I titled my head confused he didn't even take in notice that I wasn't wearing my mask.

"Dance? I don't dance Ghost" I laughed shaking my head as my therapist helped me with my leg. "Alright now your going to step forward but when you do that your going to keep your back left leg straight as long as you can okay?" She said I nodded my head and comped exactly what she did "Neither can he that is perfect I'll have price drop off this dress see you there" he pulled his phone out walking away I titled my head to the side confused my therapist laughed a bit.

"Seems like he's definitely trying to get you to make a move on his friend tonight huh?" She asked I shrugged my shoulders we switched legs because the one was starting to hurt. The knife he stabbed me with went deep and tore apart so many muscles when he dragged it. "I don't know I still think it's too soon I mean I only be on the team for six months" she shook her had laughing.

"You know I thought the same thing till Price asked me out" she said I looked over at her quickly "Wait... YOUR THE MYSTERIOUS LOVER!?" I asked she laughed shushing me "He'll kill me if I told you Minx" I laughed as well standing up straight "Why don't we call it a day and you go home and get ready for that dance?" She asked I shrugged making my way over to my things very slowly with one crutch.

"I don't know Linda, I can't really even walk without one crutch let alone dance even if I didn't have one.." she rolled her eyes signing papers "Look just tell him you can't really dance see what happens." She shrugged as she walked over handing me my papers "See you same time next week! We will definitely be talking about this dance now get leave my office go have fun kiddos" she waved me off I chuckled giving her a hug

"Woah" she laughed wrapping her arms around me. "I really thank you for letting me vent even though you probably went through hell like I am" she shrugged her shoulders I pulled away from the hug. "Actually Price and I had a wonderful relationship even with them knowing we keep it clear to keep it out the field and away from any thing important that involved bullets wizzing by our heads team first relationship second." She smiled walking over to her office I let that sit in my head I was going to give it some time to settle how it would actually be like.

~Apartment~

I groaned in pain as I tried to climb out the tub once I got my bad leg out I thought everything was going to be alright but no I was wrong Tarzan my cat was laying right by the tub I accidentally stepped on his tail he freaked out causing me to jump and my leg give out making me fall on my face I groaned loudly I grabbed my leg as it felt like being stabbed all over again I cried out in pain. My leg was instantly on fire.

I reached up pulling my towel off the counter it also brought my phone "OH PERFECT." I covered my self up and called Ghost "What?" He answered I rolled my eyes "I need help" I groaned as I turned pushing my self up and leaning against the wall "What happened?" He asked I sighed he had no damn emotion at all I swear he's like dead on the inside but I wouldn't trade him for any other type of best friend in the world don't tell Soap that.

"Tarzan was by the tub I stepped on him blah blah I slipped and fell" he groaned I could tell he was about to yell at me but he didn't "I'm not home, give me a moment.. is your door unlocked?" He asked I thought for a moment "Yeah it is" I wasn't too surely positive "Whatever just I'll call you in a moment" he hung up I laid there staring at my phone "How rude." I mumbled I grabbed my leg trying to make the pain go away the door opened

"Minx" Johnny's voice called out through my apartment are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME GHOST!?  Im fucking naked I mentally slapped my self "In here Johnny" I called out he made his way to the bathroom knocking "Are you decent?" He asked I shook my head smiling he was actually being a gentleman about this. "Not really but I have a towel my clothes aren't in here." It was quiet for a moment "Alright I'm coming in okay?" He said slowly opening the door I looked up at him as he smiled softly.

"Im sorry I was the only one close by." He said kneeling down beside me "it's okay can you help me up?" I asked him he nodded his head he ran one arm under my knees and wrapped one around my back "Grab my neck Lass" I wrapped my arms around his neck he stood up "Bedroom?" He asked with a sly smirk I rolled my eyes slapping him on his chest he laughed shaking his head. "I'm sorry I had to" I rolled my eyes we walked towards my room.

"I umm I.. Thank you Johnny" he smiled softly as he walked me up the stairs to my room "How were you going to do all this alone anyways? Shouldn't you have someone here for maybe I don't know a reason like this?" I just glared at him as he laughed. His eyes shined bright when he laughed and I loved that about him. "You're staring Lass" he said pushing open the door with his foot.

"Sorry umm you can set me on my bed thank you again.. very much it means a lot." He sat me down softly on my bed backing away. "Umm if you want I can sleep on the couch till you're capable of walking without the crutch." I looked up at him smiling softly "I couldn't ask you to do that I wouldn't wanna be a burden." I waved him off he laughed "I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh.. anyways.. you wouldn't be a burden at all it would actually help me sleep at night knowing your not stranded on the bathroom floor again." He crossed his arms over his chest

"Okay DAD" he smirked at me I rolled my eyes grabbing my pillow throwing it at him "EWW get out" I yelled laughing he chuckled covering his face "Don't hit the money maker!" He yelled running for the door "JOHNNY!" I yelled out before he shut the door he poked his head back in "See you at the dance tonight" he smiled shooting a wink over at me I smiled as he shut the door leaving my apartment leaving me more in my mind about everything as I got ready for the dance