showmance

today was a beautiful day and alison was sat under a tree strumming her guitar softly writing down whatever lyrics came to her mind and into her notebook

"morning, alison" she turned her head to see mr schue stood in front of her his sunglasses were perched on his nose and his leather messenger bag was slung over his shoulder.

"oh, hey mr schue, what do you have planned for us at glee today?"she asked her teacher

"i have a great song picked out for you guys" he eagerly told the young girl

"oh well, i'm looking forward to it, by the way is it okay if i use the choir room at lunch today?, i have a few songs that i need to finish writing"she asked

"it's all yours" he smiled as he left and walked away

                                    ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚

"ah,freak out!"

alison dance around the choir room while also trying to avoid getting her feet trotted on by finn

"le freak, c'est chic. freak out." they pointed their fingers in the air, while attempting to make body rolling look even a little cool. but it just ended up looking like a hot mess. "have you heard about the new dance craze? listen to us. i'm sure you'll be amazed big fun.." rachel kicked her leg out, just inches away from smacking mercedes in the face.

"woaa,whoa! hell to the nah! first of all, you try to bust my face again, and i will cut you!. and also, this song is terrible." mercedes threatens.

"i agree" alison spoke up "horrible song choice mr schue"

all heads in the room turned to mr schue because everyone were all thinking the same thing. The song was awful. mr schue scoffed attempting to defend it, saying that it was their faults.

kurt crossed his arm. "no,it's the song. It's really gay."

"we need modern music, mr schue." artie explained, but nothing they were saying was going to change his mind.

"i'm sorry, guys. we don't have time to discuss this." mr schue sighed. "we're doing the song this friday at the pep assembly".

"in front of the whole school?" tina stutters

"they're going to throw fruit at us" kurt said eyes widened with fear "and i just had a facial"

"guys i can't express to you how important this assembly is." mr schue informed, leaning his weight onto the piano. "we need recruits. there are seven of you. we need twelve to qualify for regionals."

alison eyed finn as she noticed his leg bouncing up and down nervously as mr schue explained to the students why they needed to perform the song in front of everyone. "we have no choice or this club is over.i know you don't like this song, but we took nationals back in '93 with freak out".