acafellas

mr schue's choreography sucked and rachel wasn't hiding the fact that she hated it as she complained to their choir teacher "we can't compete with vocal adrenaline with these steps" mr schue looked taken back and offended by rachel's words and al...

mr schue's choreography sucked and rachel wasn't hiding the fact that she hated it as she complained to their choir teacher "we can't compete with vocal adrenaline with these steps" mr schue looked taken back and offended by rachel's words and alison felt bad for him.

"you're a great vocal coach, mr schue, but you're not a-a trained choreographer".

alison noticed rachel continuously glancing over at quinn as she spoke. she didn't speak on it but she knows quinn had something to do with what rachel was saying.

"that why we need the best. we need dakota stanley"

"who's dakota stanley?" alison asked as she stepped forward with furrowed eyebrows.

"only the best show choir choreographer in the mid west" quinn said as she turned to face the curly blonde girl "he works with vocal adrenaline"

santana walked up and was now standing behind quinn "we can't take regionals without him" alison took a glance at mr schue, who just rolled his eyes. he felt betrayed that his students would do something like this to him. "he was the understudy to the candelabra in beauty and the beast on broadway"

"just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed" mr schue informed

quinn took a step forward her hands placed on her hips as she eyed her teacher "did you ever perform mr schue?" he quickly looked away avoiding the eye of all his students as they looked at him "after high school. did you even try?" 

"okay enough" alison cut in "let's just get back to rehearsal" mr schue smiled at the girl in appreciation before they all went back to work.

                                    ੈ✩‧₊˚‧₊˚

"abigail can i ask you something?" the blonde girl asked her best friend who she was on the phone with.

"sure ali"

"what do you know about dakota stanley?" she asked curiously. she wanted to know why rachel was so fixated on having him teach the glee club.

"why, oh alison. no look whatever you're thinking don't do it"

"is he really that bad?" alison asked rising her eyebrow in curiosity.

"bad is an understatement... he's completely evil. like if satan had a son it'd be him".

"i wasn't the slightest bit keen on the idea. but rachel wants him to come in to rehearse some of our numbers".