34. Aadhya

I could smell the fragrance of Ratarani tree in the garden

I could smell the fragrance of Ratarani tree in the garden. Such a nostalgia. The fragrance went straight into my nostrils and I kind of remembered something. Three kids running in a garden, one kid going near a tree and plucking the flowers, the other two kids following, parents shouting at them, having dinner together and the image shattered. The faces were blur or rather black and white but I could hear the voices of talking and giggling.

The lawn was very silent and no one was there until I saw two people roaming around in the lawn. I could just see their backs and they looked kind of similar. I went close to check if they were someone from our group.

"Roshni! Vansh! What are you guys doing here?"
I asked.

"Walking...." Roshni said with hesitation.

"Why do you always ask stupid questions? What if I ask you the same thing?" Vansh asked.

"Okay agreed. But I just meant like if you were having a walk, you could have called me too you know that I walk after dinner."

"I'll keep that in mind next time." Roshni said.

"Bro are you okay? It looks like you saw a ghost just now."

"Yeah she saw you just now." Vansh said.

"Shut up!" I said and smacked on his shoulders.

"Okay let's go to sleep now, see you guys tomorrow." Roshni tried to end the conversation.
.
.
.
.
We left our rooms at about 10 A.M.

"Where are we going exactly?" Sunny asked.

"Okay so I'll tell what I have planned." I said and got in the centre.

"So we are going to Le Pouce, it's the third tallest mountain of Mauritius and it seems difficult but actually it's very easy. So the main motive to go here is that when we reach the top, we can see the breathtaking view of the entire island and the nature hits you there, you will feel peace."
I said.

"Aadhya seriously? This is a fucking bachelor trip and you are getting orgasm by the nature." Vansh said and Aarnav spitted out the water from his mouth. I gave him an angry look.

"Sorry." Aarnav apologized.

"So what? All the plans you guys have are in the evening, what are we supposed to do in the daytime look at the beach all the time? Also if you guys have any other better idea...anyone, so please come ahead and speak , I have no problem with any plan I just wanna get out of bed. We are here to enjoy not sleep whole day and enjoy just at night." I said without breathing.

"Okay chill dude, saas toh le le." Reena patted on my shoulder.

"See I totally agree with Aadhya, how can you guys enjoy at night and keep sleeping whole day, such a fucked up schedule guys try to enjoy the nature too. You know what we should do yoga tomorrow morning." Vijay said and everyone couldn't help but just stare at him because obviously we couldn't believe what he just said.