Discussing about Pokemon

What's up,guys? Tonight,I want to discuss some things about the Pokemon franchise and where it should be going. Now,I just finished the Indigo disk dlc,so I will be spoiling some things:

So the dlc pretty much ends at the crystal pool in Kitakami,where Terapagos transports Sada/Turo to the present,and In your brief encounter,you trade them a book that Briar had just written for the Scarlet or Violet book. This event has some things that warrant discussion:

A: This game has a time loop,as Sada/Turo had discussed in their notes that a child handed them a white book near the crystal pool,we are or were that child. This also pretty much confirms that the paradox Pokemon are not dreamed up as many fans theorized.

B: Now that we have the Scarlet/Violet book back,we could theoretically activate the time machine again,and possibly travel to the past/future,we may also be able to see Ai Sada and Turo again,or even prevent the deaths of Sada/Turo.

C: The "Tera Tree" (That's what I'm calling it) in the caves beneath area zero,we find a bizarre tree that appears to be made entirely out of Tera crystal,it also appears to have a Herba Mystica at the base of the tree. While this could just be for "Ooh" and "ah" esthetic,it could also have some significance, perhaps the origins of Herba Mystica?

D: Another time loop? I and a few others noticed that Terapagos was in a dormant state and it doesn't seem like it could've terasylized on its own,so some have theorized that Heath was sent to that current time and witnessed our battle.

E: Future DLC? While it does seem like this is the end of SV,there are some questions that weren't answered,along with more questions raised. So perhaps,we may get another DLC sometime in the future, this DLC was technically its own thing,just as a 2 parter, meanwhile,SWSH's dlc were 2 different things that were independent of each other and required a separate purchase,aside from a season pass.

D: Later generations. This game has actually left me concerned about the direction of Generation 10, as it raises questions on how Terapagos and the Stellar type will be handled? My best guess is that the Tera orb will now be a held item,allowing Terapagos to change form and randomize it's typing. Also,there is some questions about the Koraidon/Miraidon that are accompanying us and whether or not,there will be a way to transfer them to home? Though the Cynic in me just wants to say" They don't care! They gave you a 2nd Koraidon to take with you! Sure it wouldn't be the same, and they established the 2 as very different individuals,but that won't matter! As for Terapagos? They'll probably just abandon it and make it a 100% SV exclusive, because hey! A Pokemon that can change it's type to a unique one? That's too high quality for our games! We make products,not interesting games!"

Anyways,that's pretty much what I wanted to discuss. Let me know what your views on this are.