Winner is......

We both used crossbow. First I aimed for his chest and 'shoot'. He dodged and rolled out. I ran away and hid behind a huge rock.

He laughed and shouted "Hey Girl, where are you running away. Did you accept defeat already ha?"

I scoffed "Ha dream on. You never said that we can't sneak attack. Use your brain".

He run towards me I escaped from that place and aimed at him 'shoot'. It missed  him by inches away.

He smiled and said "Nice move Girl".

Next I hid behind a rock where he is standing in front of it. I slowly peeked out and attack him. He dodge the attack in blink of an eye and next second he is not there.
I slowly stand up to look for him then suddenly I felt pain in arm, blood started to flow. He came out and whispered "Girl, I win ".

I glared at him.

He hold my hand " Come with me. Let's get treated your wound".

I withdraw "why you care. I can manage."

"How can I leave my one and only slave here. What if you ran away. Also I prefer fit and healthy slave so stop being stubborn and follow me."

"Okay. Where we are going?"

"To my Villa".

"What! You own villa?".

He replied with smug face " perk of being rich you know. I wanted to buy castle but it's only for No 1 player."

"Oh! I see".

Like that I ended up in Rick's villa.

We entered the living room. He went to his room to fetch medical kit. I sat down on sofa, after a while he came down and sat beside me. He slowly wipe the wound and applied medicine I shuddered with pain he slowly blow air on it and started to wrap bandage.

I asked "Vikram I have some conditions"

He smirked "First, call me Master Vikram."

"I'm serious"

"Me too".

I fell silent ....he give up" okay, tell me what are your conditions".

"I have to clear game level so need some my time and this Master-slave act will last only for a month.

"Okay, I'm fine with it. (I'll escape from here before that)"

"It's settled than".

"Girl, if I didn't end up in Game world, how you're going to survive without food and shelter. What would you do without me?"

" Hey what do you think of me. I have a secret admire who will protect me in every situations. I don't have to worry about anything." My cheeks turned red by imagine about him.

"He suddenly tightened my bandage"

I screamed "Ouch! It hurts".

Without saying anything he finished treating my wound. After that he slammed the door 'Bang' and left outside.

I stunned "What gotten into him?"