Danger

I surveyed his house. Its a reflection of himself, dark and playfull from outside and plain and gloomy inside.

I'm getting bored, there is nothing to do and God knows where he went. I prepared some coffee and browsed through his bookshelf. It's filled with romance novel. I got surprised by his preference , he believes in pure love.

Game notice appeared
*Player Niya, Your next mission is to get black rose. You'll find it on higher place. Good luck.*

"It's been while , let's go".

I went in search of black rose. I looked almost every tree in forest but I couldn't find that. It's pretty exhausting. I climbed the hill halfway. It has to be on top of hill. Sweat drenched my clothes. I felt pain in leg, it covered with  scratches and bruises.
Finally I managed to reach top of the hill. The rose was just below the edge of the hill. I laughed "Ah! What a day. I looked for you everywhere." If someone saw me they'll think I'm mad. I bent down to pluck the rose I slipped and grabbed the edge of the hill.

I'm scared , I can't die here.....I struggled, my arm started to give up. Then I heard someone's foot steps and saw Vikram standing there I felt so happy I screamed

"Vikram please help me".

He doesn't move an inch, he stand there watching me. I cried "What are you doing? Do you hate me that much ha?".

Well deep down I know he is always like this....but still it hurts.
I looked down, river was flowing. I feel like it's waiting for me to fall. My hand started to slip I fainted, last thing I know was someone tried to grab my hand but it's too late.

I opened my eyes and found myself at river bank, someone holding me. My mind is fuzzy. I'm alive, who saved me? ... Vikram?.....I slowly looked up and saw Ishan. He looks worried , upon seeing me awake he felt relieved and tightly hugged me. His action puzzled me.

He asked "Are you okay? Can you get up? ".

I nodded, he helped me. I asked
"How come you are here?".

His flash back.

At Ishan's place.

Ishan's room become mess. He throw every single thing's with anger. He crushed flower vase with bare hand, blood started to flow. He looks like a mad dog and scary, no one would belive he is Ishan.

He thought.
It's been week. Niya didn't come to college and now Vikram  also missing. What's going on did he do something to her. But the weird thing is that both are playing game. I saw them online almost every time. Something is not right should I ask them.

His girlfriend came to visit and entered his room, she is shocked by his appearance. His face is covered with blood his hair was also messy. She slowly tried to approach him.

His chill voice stopped her "Get out"

She took step towards him "Is it because of her?"

"I said Get_______out"

She flinched "You know I love you. But you always think about her. I thought as time passes you'll see my sincere feeling. Why can't you give me a chance, what's so good about her".

He suddenly grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the wall.
"You.......Don't check my patience. I clearly mentioned that nothing gonna happen between us, it's a show for time being. Looks like you need reminder for time to time." He tightened grip.

She struggled to breath "Sorry.... please spare me"

He removed his hand she coughed and ran away from the room.

Twelve o'clock at night.
Ishan took out a phone and opened 'Survival Game' and started to type then he saw Niya hanging on hill top. Phone dropped off. He felt uneasy, tried to calm himself "It's just a game" nothing to worry. Next second his vision went blank and he landed inside the game.