Chapter 7

"Bub," Jungkook calls the cat.

"Meow meow (yes, master)"

"Tonight is a party to welcome the royal alpha and princess. Do you want to go?" he asks.

"Meow, meow, meow (no, master, there will be many humans)."

"So, are you going to rest here or go outside?"

"Meo-" got a cut by a knock on the window.

"Who is this?" He murmured to himself. Jungkook stepped towards the window and saw a cute little black dragon there. He opened the window.

"What are you doing here, little dragon?" he asks the dragon.

"Ahh, sorry, first come inside," he said. The dragon came inside the room, and Jungkook closed the window.

 The dragon came inside the room, and Jungkook closed the window

'He/she is so cute' Jungkook thought.

*I am Fēng. < 'Fēng' is a Chinese word meaning 'wind'. >* the little dragon says.

"Hello, Fēng," Jungkook says.

"Growls," - cat.

"What happened, bub?" Jungkook questioned.

"Meow, meow (who is he?)" the cat asks.

*I am Fēng, a dragon.* Fēng answered.

"Meow meow (why are you here?)- the cat's question.

*I am here to meet him.* Fēng say, pointing towards Jungkook.

"Me?" Jungkook asked confusingly. pointing towards himself.

* Yes, * Fēng say, nodding his head.

"Why?" Jungkook asks again.

*I just want to meet you* Fēng say happily.

"Oh,"Jungkook said then suddenly Remember something "wait, did I tell the royal alpha and princess about tonight's party?" Jungkook asked himself.

"I guess I didn't," he said, putting his left hand on his forehead. "I am so stupid."

"Listen, bub, feng, you both talk to each other. I have some work to do. okay?" he asks. Both nod their heads. "Oaky, then I am leaving," Jungkook says, wearing his mask, then leaves the room. 

Feng looks at the cat and says, "You didn't tell your name."

"I am Bái. < 'Bái' is a Chinese word meaning 'white'>" the cat replies.

with Jungkook

Jungkook walks towards the princess room and knocks on the door. The princess opens the door.

"Prince Jungkook, what are you doing here? First come inside," Ye-ji says.

"umm.. Princess I forgot to tell you that there will be a party tonight." Jungkook answered. entering the room.