Isolated Underground

I'm not entirely sure what the reason is, but I can't seem to be able to save my drafts and/or publish chapters on the Wattpad app. It keeps giving me an Error 1000, so I have no choice but to write on the computer. Therefore, some formatting may be a bit scuffed.

═══════════ ═══════════

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

[System]

═══════════ ═══════════
The Template System
By BlueMajesty
Chapter 1 - Isolated Underground
═══════════ ═══════════

At the present time, a young man could be seen sitting on the edge of a medical bed in what looked to be a simple clinic.

From first glance, he looked to be a young man no older than twenty, and was most likely a student from a fancy school based on his clothing.

With somewhat messy black hair with a few dark blue highlights and vibrant blue bangs, and wearing a suit-like school uniform.

This was Kelvin Alcine.

He had woken ip here in this place not too long ago, less than an hour ago in fact. The answer to how or why he was here still alluded him.

He last remembered making his way to school when everything suddenly went black, and when he came to, here he was.

Although many would panic immediately, he was quite well known for being cool headed even in some of the most crazy situations.

Taking a deep breath, Kelvin looked around the clinic to see other patients walking around or were in other beds.

Their style of clothing confused him, he sure as hell didn't know any place that dressed like them.

At least around his local area.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, here's some water to help you relax."

A new voice suddenly sounded as Kelvin looked to his right to see a familiar female walking over to him.

With long blue-grey hair that was tied into a ponytail at the back, along with a pair of bright red eyes as well.