Boulder Town

I've managed to discover the issue, apparently Wattpad didn't like my capital letters and formatting of my system... for whatever reason.

═══════════ ═══════════

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

[System]

═══════════ ═══════════
The Template System
By BlueMajesty
Chapter 2 - Boulder Town
═══════════ ═══════════

At present, a certain member of Wildfire could be seen dashing across the buildings at impressive speeds far beyond normal human capabilities.

Compared to the common citizens here in the underworld, her appearance was certainly amongst the more unique.

Her rather vibrant clothing and unnatural hair colour certainly were an obvious contrast to everything else around her.

This was none other Seele, a senior member of Wildfire.

As she continued dashing across the rooftops, she soon caught noticed of something on the ground before quickly jumping down

"Chief Oleg!"

The person she called out to appeared to be a man who was probably in his sixties or so, though his posture certainly looked strong for his age.

Hearing his name being called out, the male stopped walking before turning his head to see Seele rushing over to him.

"Oh, Seele. Finished with your patrol around the area?"

"Almost, I ended up getting occupied with something a few hours ago."

"Oh? What was that?"

"It was while I was patrolling around, I ended up finding someone unconscious. They didn't appear to have any injuries, so they should be fine."

"I see, where are they no-."

Oleg didn't finish his words when the whispers of a nearby crowd caught his attention, though due to how many people there were, the whispers were more like shouts.

Confused, Oleg and Seele glanced at each other before making their way over to see just what all of the sudden commotion was about.

Some of the crowd noticed them and quickly made some room for them to walk through, Wildfire had quite the reputation in the underworld after all.