The day

"They first appeared over a hundred years ago. Giant, humanold creatures with a taste for our blood. The brute strength of these aberrations trumped an average person's many times over. We were shoved to the brink of extinction almost overnight. The surviors erected Walls Maria, Rose, and shina; withdrawing behind them in frightened huddles for what wasto century of uneasy peace. And then..."

...

A hand with blood was lying on the floor a crow was eating it"Caw!" smoke was everywhere"Til then a man apart from God. O wreteched was I. And driving e'en as a plough by avarice. A titan with a mouth open was walking."Now, thou behold'st, am I here punished for it. Punished by the justice of God." Where covetousness leads, thou sees't bourn."Upon the penance of these writhing souls, the Mountain holds no greater pain!" As greed haa drowned our love for every good, every right, so justice here doth chain." A woman was runing by a dark vally there was no way out there was a wall she covers her mouth a shadow was on top of her a titan was smiling at her the titan picked her up."Please! No!"Tethered, captive, are; megred with clay. And thus to remain so long as it pleases The Lord: frraught, fixed earthen in heart and limb."What else may heav'nly grace do for sins as ours?"Huh?"A titan was over him and picked him up"For we lifted not our eye to heights bequeathed, and like the plou--" the book fell onto the ground.

...

heavy breathing hannes was carrying Mikasa and Eren and Kalya was holding Maya Eren was still stun what happen to his mother he hit his head as Hannes grunted"Damn it! Stop!" You son of a bitch! We could've saved her!" Mikasa woked up and looked at Eren"We almost had her out! Why did you come? Why?" I told you to stop!" Eren! Uncle!" the girls run to him"Look...There's nothing you could've done for her eve your sister knows that, you understand? You're a kid; you're weak." Eren tried to punch him"I'm worse. When push came to shove, I was frightend to hold my ground." Your mother died because I'm a damn coward!" Kayla looks away with tears"I'm sorry both of you."Eren contines to cry Kayla looks down Maya was looking at her mother looking sad memories of Mikasa parents Mikasa looks back"It's the same thing all over again." Mikasa thought. A man was picked up by a titan he screamed"Hurry up! Keep your eye on the Gate!"Drop everything, find the nearest you and climb aboard for all you're worth! Move it!"These things aren't gonna give you a head start!" the first boat left.

...

"So called Outliner Districts like Shinganshina jut out like thorns at vital spots along Wall Maria. Their baisc functions is to streamline troop disprersal and keep security costs  down by drwaing Titans into the specific areas. The calculated design flaw in all Outliner Districts is that they have only a single gate through which its citizens are able to retreat deeper inward should the need arise."

...

"No personal belongings! We need to make as much room as possible!"

"Armin and Emilie . You best have a seat you two. We will. Just keeping an eye out for my friends."

"There they are!"

Eren looks horrified as Mikasa Kayla and Maya was waiting

"Eren. Kayla." Emilie and Armin thought.

"I wouldn't try to call out just now. Give'em their space. God only knows what they've just seen and the little poor girl to."

...

"Stop draging your feet! Snap out of it! I need thoughs canons loaded! C'mon! They're headed right for us!"

...

"This isn't real. This is a nightmare.""God help us. God help us. God helps us.""Hey! What are you doing?""What about the rest of us supposed to do? I'm sorry it's at full capacity!"  You can't do this please! At least let our children on board!"Look, there's nothing we can do! Push off, now!" Don't leave us!" There's still room!" Maya looks horrified and tugs on her mothers shirt.