Memories

"Look, Stefan!" He heard a female voice say. He glanced up and saw a girl with beautiful black hair and blue eyes. This was Avianna Vawyn, the love of his life.

Avianna was pointing to a swarm of butterflies. There were so many kinds, all different colors. At first glance, one could assume it was a rainbow.

Stefan smiled when she let out a giggle, a butterfly had landed on her nose. She's always so carefree and loving. He adored everything about her.

The butterflies started flying around her, almost as if they were dancing. Avianna laughed before she too joyfully danced. It was a magical sight.

When the butterflies dispersed, Avianna pouted. She was having so much fun with them, she didn't want them to go. Stefan chuckled at her before he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Avianna smiled as she leaned back. She placed her arms over his and started softly rubbing them. Stefan kissed the back of her head. "I love you. I have no idea what I'd do without you." He told her, his tone was sincere. Avianna chuckled, "I know, you tell me every day."

It was Stefan's turn to chuckle. That was the response he got every day.

After a moment Avianna turned around, looking at Stefan's pretty green eyes. "I love you too. And you will never have to find out what you'll do without me, I'll always be by your side."

Stefan looked at her with so much love. "Promise?" He asked as he held out his pinky. Avianna let a soft smile show. It was something Avianna started doing with him when they were younger and Stefan continued it as they got older.

"Promise." She said, taking his pinky with her own.

___________________

Stefan woke up with tears in his eyes. He sighed, he could never stop thinking about her. Apart of him hated it, hating remembering. He didn't want to be taunted with something he could never have. The other part was grateful that he could still see her even if it was only in his memories.

He sighed again as he got up. Time for school.

___________________

AN: I always loved the way I wrote this, lol.

I'll go ahead and ask:

Do you want Elena Bashing?

Yes.

No.

Originally, I was going to bash her (like I usually do) but I figured I'd leave it up to my audience.

If I get the same amount of answers, I'll do both. Bash her then give her a redemption.