💛Chapter 1💛

(Eclipse POV)

I looked around the daycare. Moon was at the security desk, while Sun, Earth and Lunar all watched over the kids. I swung my legs back and forth as I leaned over the balcony into the ball pit. I never thought they would spare me. I want to keep my promise, to protect them from whatever those astrobodies are. Moon has been looking into them more. I want to show him my diary but.. it's way to personal. Oh god a kid just fell over- andddd. There it is.. the fake crying.

Lunar went to the first aid kit as Sun and Earth cared for the child. Many of the kids had pointed at me asking who I was. I can tell Moon just told them but Sun and Lunar was skeptic about it. I mean I don't want to hurt them, but I can see why Lunar thinks I would... and Sun. This household is chaos. (I'm actually watching the Roxanne and Gregory Christmas musical. And it's the family song and something about the family being chaos so I put that there)

I saw Moon heading to the teleporter so I got up and waited in his room. "What are you doing on my bed? I've told you to not sit on it" I scurried up, completely forgetting he said that. "Right.. sorry Moon" I was a bit scared, knowing he is that bit more... strict than Sun. I pointed towards the tunnel. I wanted to talk to him about me getting a job but he didn't want to listen. I felt a bit betrayed but I can understand why. "Get out."

I mean. He may not of had a good day. So I'll leave him be. Ive got to sleep on the couch. So I just sat on it for now and opened my Cromebook and started un blocking a game for Lunar. It's an game called 'Custer's revenge' and it has-

(Smut warning for image)

"LUNAR GET YOUR A$$ HERE! NOW!" I yelled out to Lunar

"LUNAR GET YOUR A$$ HERE! NOW!" I yelled out to Lunar. He was there with them innocent eyes. He saw the image I saw and then he realised I found out what he wanted. I knew he wasn't as innocent as I thought. He tried to explain himself after I completely exposed him. When I spoke I saw he stayed out of my arms reach. He was worried I was going to hurt him again. "lunar I'm not going to hurt y-" he just ran away.

I felt terrible. I shut down my laptop, saving the game. I did promise I would do it for him. I got off my lazy ass and went to Moons room. Asking to go in. "Fine." He didn't sound happy. "Can I sit on the bed?" I asked. Moon just nodded his head. I sat next to him and rubbed his back. "What happened? Need to talk to me?" He nodded as I saw a few tears run down his face. I held out my arms for a hug, he seemed scared but gave in and sobbed over my shoulder.

I had no clue what happened but he was obviously having a bad day. I held him close. This felt.. nice. He was comfy. His clothes were like a blanket. He was muttering something about stress and self-hate. Something about seeing the kids his past self killed too. I rubbed his back. Finally. Someone who trusts me. I let him vent to me until Sun and Lunar burst in, thinking I made him cry. Sun ripped me off of Moon and began to hit me. Cursing and yelling at me. Before Moon could explain, they already got Moon out of the room and locked me in.

I was left locked in Moons room. The oil from my eyes and the massive crack in my chest, was running down me. I sat in the corner as I tried talking to the computer to comfort me, but he just ended up roasting me. They could tell I had a crush on him and they told me he would never date me and laughed at me. It made my anxiety of them killing me worse. I didn't want to die again. I got up and tried to find something to pack my wound with but there was nothing good enough.

I waited till the morning. I was low on oil at this point. I thought all hope was lost until Moon began to talk to the computer. "Are you sure you wish to open the door? Eclipse is still awa-"
"Yes I need him to be awake"
At that point Moon walked in and saw the state of me and his room. He ran to me and checked me over. Cussing out Sun and Lunar quietly as he tended to me.
"Wow I think you have a chance Eclipse" the computers laughed. "Chance in what?" Moon asked. I was bright red, but thankfully my low oil levels saved me as I blacked out.

Hello! Thanks for reading the first part of this. There should be so much more out because school ends in four days! (It's a Saturday rn so it ends on Wednesday). Merry Christmas to everyone and hope you have an amazing holiday! Any LGBTQIA+++ hate will be reported and banned. Thank you for understanding!

Words count; 894