🧡Chapter 2💛

(Moon POV)

Oh god.. he's out cold.. I gently picked him up and brought him onto my bed. "Computer, start diagnostic on Eclipse"
"Yes Moon" they spoke. I ran out to go find Sun. He was sleeping in his room. I dragged him out then threw him in an empty room and waited for him to wake up. "Wake up Sun."
He began to wake up and stretch. "Where am I?" He asked me. I just crossed my arms and shook my head. "Next time, ask if I'm okay before doing anything. He was actually letting me vent to him. Then he began to bleed out for the entire night! Lucky I was there this morning to save him. Now your going to suffer for the whole day. Enjoy being locked in a room."
"Moony wait-!"
I locked the door and left to go fix Eclipse.

He was so nice to me yesterday and I didn't even go back to check on him. He let me have a shoulder to cry on but I wasn't there when he needed me. "Computer, what are Eclipse's stats like?"
"Mostly functional. He needs more oil and his chest to be repaired." The computer replied. Damn it... I don't have anything to repair his chest. I've got an idea. I'll just make him a new body.. so he can look more kid friendly.

I took him down to parts 'n' service and scavenged through some parts that fit his personality well. I know he would be one them them gay guys to wear a button-up shirt to just take it off sexually. Then the normal pants. Since his yellow lines got partly black and the red stayed... il just dye it. I think he likes his rays to I'll keep the face- I should give him expressions like Earth! But man do I feel terrible for him.. all he was doing was comforting me.

I can tell he's gay, but he likes women to.. maybe he's bisexual. Gay people can tell when they meet another gay. And I'm gayer than ever. When the computers said something about Eclipse having a chance, he might of meant something with me. I just don't think I would be ready to be with him. Especially with Sun and Lunars reaction to him hugging me. I do believe he wants to help us. I want to ask if he could show me what he saw with the astrobodies.

Anyway I finished the body.

He looks so gwunpy (grumpy) when he's powered off~

So. His pants are now orange and black. His shirt is a light orange. His face is red and black. And his eyes are.. like diamonds. God I'm so gay! I could feel my fans begin to active as I began to heat up. I did add some.... Extra... extensions that all gender-fluid people would want. He isn't gender fluid I just gave him both a cock and pussy. That's all. I wiped my face with my hand and saw oil. I looked in the mirror and I had a nose bleed and my face had a thick line of red.

I had no clue I could blush. I'm just going to get his memory chip and put it in the back of his head. I watched him slowly power him on. To not freak him out fully I sat him down in the position he was in, on me. It felt calming. As he woke up, I felt his pulse raise.
"Shhh... it's okay. Your alive." I wanted to make sure he felt safe with me. He hugged me right back. He knew I was a safe person to be around.

(Eclipse POV)

And he was there. My care payed off. I had found someone who would be there for me. I don't know why but he was blushing when we made eye contact. I think I might have a chance. I'll wait for him to ask though. I'm scared that if I ask I'll loose his trust. Well.. I just snuggle close to him now. He was petting my rays which I accidentally began to purr. "Enjoying yourself there Eclipse? Anywhere else you want me to pet?"
I could feel myself begin to get exited....
"More~" the words slipped out my mouth....