The Rogue Element

Kamen Rider Rogue.

It is the title that Gentoku Himuro has given himself. Having gone through "Hell," where he was mocked and tormented. At last, he has acquired the power of Kamen Rider. For a brief moment, he was on the verge of fulfilling his ambition, only to have it snatched away when the transformation was deactivated. Guards are now restraining him and transporting him elsewhere. They eventually arrived at some type of experimental lab. When the blast doors opened, a familiar face appeared.

"Utsumi..." Gentoku lets out a low growl, but Utsumi only responds with a stoic glare.

"Good day, Himuro. I see you are still doing well." Nariaki Utsumi was his former subordinate at Faust. He is the one who subjected him to the cruel experiments that turned him into Kamen Rider Rogue.

Gentoku shoots him menacing glares, but Utsumi maintains his stoic face and orders the guards to take Gentoku inside the laboratory.

Various machines and wires are installed deep within the laboratory. They are linked to a strange device in the room's center. The device resembles a mechanical hand with a red light glowing from its palm. The guards accompany him in front of the machine, and Utsumi begins to explain.

"This is Enigma, a machine capable of interacting with parallel worlds. It was created by Kaisei Mogami, a scientist at the Touto Institute. Perhaps you have heard of him before."

Gentoku vaguely remembered Kaisei Mogami as a scientist researching parallel dimensions and the "Bugster Virus" at the Sky Wall. His research was not supported by the government, so he was eventually transferred to Namba Heavy Industries, where Gentoku is currently imprisoned. He had no idea where Mogami had ended up, but it appears that the incidents also involved Sento Kiryu and a large number of other people.

"What are you planning to do here?" Gentoku asked Utsumi, but another voice interrupted him before he could speak up.

"If it is not obvious, you will be our guinea pig for this experiment." A deep, distorted voice was heard, and then a reddish figure appeared out of nowhere. It was Blood Stalk, a self-proclaimed Faust's strategist, that even Gentoku had trouble grasping him.

"You see, we were quite impressed with your performance as Kamen Rider Rogue. Thus, we have decided to use you as the subject of this experiment. Given that, you are the only worthy one among those pigs." Stalk finished with an echoing psychotic laugh.

"Enigma will be activated in 10 seconds. Bring him in closer." Utsumi directs the guards while activating the machine.

Gentoku is pushed closer into Enigma by the guards, and the machine opens its palm and glows brighter.

"Try not to die so soon, Gentoku. Ciao~" Stalk, waving him goodbye.

Gentoku was completely enveloped by light after that, and when it faded away, he was no longer there. There was a brief pause before Utsumi spoke up.

"Why did you put him through this? Did his transformation into Kamen Rider Rogue not satisfy you yet?"

"Hmm? Is there any other reason besides... it's fun! Hahahaha...!" Stalk let out another psychotic laugh.

Utsumi could not help but think Stalk was planning something behind him, so he kept his mouth shut and left the room. He could only hope that Himuro wouldn't have to deal with Stalk any time soon.

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

Three years...

Three years have passed since he was sent to another world by Enigma. In this world, the Pandora Box doesn't exist, nor does the Skywall. Japan wasn't divided into three separate nations. What surprised him the most was the fact that Koji Hotei, his childhood friend who had been killed by Blook Stalk, was still alive and working as an aide to his father, Taizan Himuro, Touto... no, Japan's Prime Minister. Neither of them remembers what happened in his world, which he is not sure is a good thing. Regardless, it appears that he has been given a second chance to correct his mistake, so he will ensure that everything goes smoothly this time. He will do whatever it takes to keep Japan safe, even if it means getting his hands dirty again.