Part 55

Last part preview..

" Nuu kookie nuu bwad kookie gwood boy " jungkook said now pecking jimin's cheeks.

" Aigoo I know my bubba is good boy " jimin said kissing jungkook's forehead.

There moment interrupt with the loud noise in the house listening to this jungkook flinch badly and hug taehyung tightly and started crying.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________________

" Shh calm down my bunny calm down appa is here Bubba " taehyung said creasing jungkook's back.

" I will check it " jimin said and left from there and go to the kitchen from where the sound came.

He enter in kitchen and see the broken cup in the floor and maid were cleaning the floor.

Maid look up feeling the presence and gulp seeing jimin and quickly stand up and bow towards jimin and said " sorry"

" Hm it's ok are you hurt " jimin said .

" N-no sir "  maid said looking down.

" Hm be careful next time make sure you do not get hurt " jimin said and leave from there without waiting for the reply.

He then come to the leaving room and see that taehyung is sitting on the couch with jungkook on his lap.

Jimin smile and sit beside them.

" What happened what was the noise " taehyung ask to jimin.

" Nothing just a glass cup fell down from the maids hand " jimin said while creasing jungkook's hair.

" Okie are you fine now mochi is your hands hurt " taehyung said with concern.

" N-no tae and I am so sorry for what I did " jimin said with guilt.

" Don't say sorry when you are not sorry " taehyung said with cold tone.

" I am sorry tae it will not happen again " jimin said with pout.

" Yeah yeah you said it last time too right but you again did it " taehyung said.

" Sorry na bear please forgive me please " jimin said with puppy eyes.

" First promise me that you will not do it again then you are forgiven " taehyung said looking towards jimin.

" Promise promise I will not do it again now am I forgiven please  " jimin said.

" Okie Okie my sweetheart you are forgiven " taehyung said and peck his lips.

" Dadda pwain " jungkook said in low tone.

Taehyung and jimin quickly look at jungkook who has teary eyes.

________________________________________________

100+VOTES for next part.

Extremely Sorry for the short part.

________________________________________________

=======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye........