ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ - 2

2 | “ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛɪɴɢ

2 | “ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛɪɴɢ.”
--------------------------

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

His gaze darkens as the surroundings induce Jungkook to poke his tongue on his cheeks.
Yn's little figure stares at the devil in front of her. He looks somewhat familiar to her.
Jungkook diverts his gaze towards Yn.

Yn's heart beats faster than usual as his blue orbs collide with her hazel ones. Jungkook signes yn to come near him. She immediately obeys him.
“ did he raised his hand on you?”, he questions, Yn stands there confused but shook her head softly.

Jungkook glared at his brother and uttered
which induced Nick to grasp his hands in a fist.

“ The failure of man in his life is when he forgets how to respect his woman.”

Nick didn't care what his big brother said because she's not his woman and never would be because he loves his Arya.
Nick looked away,
his eyes screamed with rage but didn't say anything.

Jungkook's orbs moved towards Yn, her moistened eyes were glistening while looking at him.
Jungkook's serene gaze stared at her and he turned around and walked out with hands in his pant's pocket.

But suddenly a woman's appearance made the whole surrounding lit up.
“ what is happening he-”, the mother immediately closes her mouth as she spots her older son standing there with a cold gaze, younger son with head down and her little daughter in law with moistened eyes.

Her gaze immediately drops at her elder son, “ J-Jungkook!”, her heart dropped seeing her son after almost five years.
Jungkook smiled seeing her mother.
Mrs. Jeon's eyes were moist, she delicately hugged her son.

“ I missed you, Koo.”, she utters while tears streams down her eyes.
Yn smiled seeing their attraction, how she misses her mother who was always with her when her father would abuse them.
Her precious eyes dropped a lump of tear.

Jungkook patted her mother's back, she sobs on his chest. “ i missed you too, mom.”, he mutters while resting his chin on his mother's head.

His mother broke the hug and kissed his cheeks softly. “ Mom! I told you to not kiss me.”, he rasps as he receives a light yet soft slap from his mother.
“ and did i approve that?”, he rolls his eyes. Her gaze went towards her younger son who was looking at the files which were destroyed and stained.

“ What happened here?”, she asks, Yn's gaze went towards the files as she was about to utter, Jungkook interrupted.
“ I came here by surprise and this little girl got scared so the cup fell from her hand and the papers got stained.”

Nick and Yn just stared at his face when he explained those words too calmly.
Jungkook's mother exited the room and he turned around to see them both.
“ don't let mom know about what happened just now.”