One

Third person

"Hyunjin~ah, when are you gonna get a partner. My life is boring but yours isn't meant to be" Hyeji says lying down on the floor of their living room. Its the first day of school and she has already messed her uniform. Hyunjin sighs as he puts his dish in the sink.

 "Get off the floor and lets walk to school Ji. We don't want to be late on the first day of school, do we?" Hyunjin said as he put on his shoes. Hyeji jumped up to her feet and put her own shoes on as she thought her brother was going to leave without her. She hated walking to school on her own but so did Hyunjin so he wasn't going anywhere.

 It was a nice sunny day but they still had to take the bus because Hyunjin knew there was no way he could walk to school with his sister and be on time no matter how early they left. she was just a slow walker who stopped every ten steps to complain about how tired she is.

They get to where the bus usually waits to pick students up and that's where Hyunjin saw him. He had never seen someone so adorable before. The boy he saw was just standing there using his phone but he looked majestic. Hyunjin stared at the boy and this was unfortunately noticed by his dear sister Hyeji.

"If you keep on staring at him like that you drill holes into his skull and loose you eyes. Now go talk to him," She said sassily earning her a side eye from the older.

"I can't," he simply said. his sister was about to talk back but the bus had just arrived and Hyunjin saw his friends at the back of the bus so he went to sit with them. He noticed that Jisung was missing and asked where he is.

"Look at him trying to flirt with that Minho kid, poor guy." Chan replies. Hyunjin watched as Jisung tried to make a move on Minho only to be ignored by the older. soon enough Jisung sighed and walked back to his friends.

"hey guys" he said with a defeated look making all the guys to break out laughing.

Seungmin Pov

I could feel someone staring at me. Who could I have offended already. It's my first day and I haven't even talked to anyone yet. I look in the direction I think the stares are coming from and I see a beautiful guy in the same school uniform as me. I saw him talking to a small girl who stood beside him. I never thought I'd see such a beautiful guy ever in my life. Now I am honestly happy he was staring at me. 

I was going to talk to him but the bus came which was unfortunate. such a cock-blocker. I am hoping to make friends soon though.

Hyeji Pov

I watched as my brother stared at this puppy boy and I was mad, like bro make a move don't stand there like a creepy old man. Poor boy obviously noticed the stare but he just stared back. For fucks sake just talk to each other cowards.

I can't be bothered to say anything as I see my friends waving at me and the most majestic guy ever, Wonbin aka my future boyfriend hopefully. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 first chapter done

The two hopefully talk to each other

did you like Hyeji's Pov? should I do that on most chapters?