Three

Seungmin Pov
It's already time to go back home. I was really enjoying my time with my new friends. So I'm quite sad I have to go. It's boring at home anyway. They all left first because I had to talk to the headmaster. Unnecessary if you ask me.

I went outside and soon enough found out that is was raining.

How lovely...

I'm going to have to walk home in the rain. My school uniform will get wet and my dad will be very angry.

As I stepped into the rain I didn't feel anything wet on me which is surprising because I swear it was raining and it still is unless...

I'm going mad.

I'm not going mad. It was just an umbrella. An umbrella being held by that majestic looking guy.

Third person

Hyunjin held an umbrella above Seungmin's head.

"You shouldn't walk in the rain. You'll catch a cold, you know," Hyunjin said.

"I know but I don't have an umbrella" the other replied

"Which way are you walking. Maybe I'm going the same way?"

Seungmin points down the road he takes home and Hyunjin lights up instantly.

"I'm going that way as well. Come on."

They walk together and Hyunjin is very nervous. He gathers up his courage and asks a very big question.

"What is your name?"

"Oh yeah I haven't introduced myself. I am seungmin. What's your name? If you don't mind me asking," seungmin says.

"I'm Hyunjin nice to meet you,"

Hyunjin
I finally knew his name. He seems like a very cute sincere person I hope we get along.

My sister is going to be very proud I talked to him. She makes way more progress than me. she knows what she is doing when it comes to crushes.

I have already said bye to seungmin. It's sad because he's so sweet. I just hope I get to talk to him a lot besides he's friends with Chan's boyfriend so I bet we could talk a bit more.

Hyeji
My brother got home and he was smiling like a 3 year old who had just been given a gift. I know he won't tell me what happened even if I ask. So oh well.

third person
"We left seungmin on his own. I hope he's alright. It started raining a lot. I hope he has an umbrella." Jeongin says

"Don't worry baby. I'm sure he's fine"

"Hopefully"

____________________________
A/n

Boarding school is hard.
I can't really write much.
It's sad this book isn't that good as well lol.