Chapter 4

The citizens were grouped together, full of fear. The knights were standing in front of the citizens and then all of a sudden a body fell from the sky. The knights looked at what caused the body to fall from the sky. They saw the Death Knight standing there and it did a roar.

A Knight backed up then tried to run, screaming while doing so. The Death Knight appeared infront of the man and raises it's sword and brought it down, slicing the Knight. The knight screamed in pain as he was then completely sliced in half down the middle.

A knight looked scared as sweat trickled down his forehead. Another Knight tried to attack the Death Knight from behind but when his sword came into contact with the Death Knight..His sword shattered. The Death Knight turned around and hit the knight away with his shield, sending him flying.

Another Knight tried running away and the Death Knight just lunged forward and swung his sword and chopped off the Knight's head and then cut up his body.

Knight: 'It doesn't rasie its sword towards anyone who doesn't run away? It's enjoying itself..?!'

Knight 2: "God, Please save us!"

Knight 3: "I'm not a person who should die in a place like this! Buy some time! Be my shield!"

Knight 1: "Chief Belius.."

Chief Belius backed up and looked around him and saw dead bodies on each side. The Death Knight turned towards Belius. The Chief freaked out as the Death Knight started tol make his was to him.

Chief Belius: "Money! I'll give you money! 200 Gold Pieces! 500 Gold Pieces!"

A man grabbed Belius leg and he looekd down to see who it was.. It looked like a dead rotten corspe. Seeing that made him scream with eyes rolling up into his head. He fell down on his back. Thought the Death Knight rammed his sword into Belius's chest, rapidly.

Belius: "Save me! I'll do anything! M-Money..! I'll give you MONEY-"

The Death Knight stabbed him one more time, killing him for good. The Knights were getting scared.

Knight: "Retreat! Call the horses and the horseback archers on my signal. The others will buy us sometime! Begin!"

The Death Knight started to run towards the Knights. One by one they were going down.  The Death Knight hit a knight away, sending him flying. He cut the other knight in half.  The commanded Knight ran towards the Death Knight..

The Death Knight cut off the man's head and blood spewed from the standing corpse.

Ainz: "Death Knight, that's enough!"

On command the Death Knight didn't move or attack anymore. The citizens and the Knights looked up and saw people floating in the sky. (Y/N), Ainz, Albedo, and Salem. They all floated down to the ground.

Ainz: "Nice to meet you all. I am Ainz Ooal Gown. I'll have you all return alive. Tell your  superi... No your owner of this! Next time you cause trouble in this area. I will bring death to your kingdom."

(Y/N): "I am, (Y/N). I will be by his side, bringing death to your kingdom.."

Ainz: "Go and be sure to tell everyone our names!"

With that said, the scared Knights left in a hurry.

Villager: "W-Who are you?"

Ainz: "We saw this Village being attacked and came to save you. You are safe now, be at ease."

The Villagers were grateful to have someone save them, well multiple people.

Ainz: "However, What I did was not for free. I would like to be thanked for it."

Some villagers smiled at each other. (Y/N) only looked at them with interest because he was wondering what these humans would give them. Salem looked at those humans with disgust.

...

Now In a small building, (Y/N) and Ainz were with two villagers.

Ainz: "I asked for money in order to put the village at ease but what I truly want was information. If we are ignorant of this world, I will become a huge weakness when I meet a political leader or someone more powerful than us."

The Quiet village chief and his wife believed the story of (Y/N) and Ainz, who had secluded themselves in their research and knew nothing of the world. So, the chief and the wife told them everything they could about it.

The Money from Yggdrasil didn't work in this new world. The gold had worth but, it would've been dangerous to use it from now on.

Next Ainz asked about the kingdom around them. This village, Carne Village, and Nazarick are aprt of the Re-Estize Kingdom and, adjacent to the great mountain range that runs north and south is the Baharuth Empire.

The countries are on bad terms and often battle on the plains that border the two countries near the capital of city E-Rantel. There was more. The Slane Theocracy lies to the south of both countries. Based on the crest of the Knights, the village chief assumed the Baharuth Empire attacked the village. Perhaps it was staged by the Slane Theocracy to create enmity between the Re-Estize Kingdom and the Baharuth Empire.

Village Chief: "Is something wrong?"

Ainz: " No, It's nothing. More Importantly, can you tell me, anything else.?

Village Chief: "Yes. The Closest City near this village is E-Rantel. Goblins, Ors, and Orges appear around this area but since Adventurers hunt around here, you should be safe as long as you travel along the roads"

Ainz: "Adventurers?"

Village Chief: "They are people who defeat Monsters for rewards. There's a guild in E-Rantel where you can request their services."

Ainz: "Adventurer's guild? What is the population of E-Rantel?"

Chief: "I don't know the exact number..Sorry."

Ainz: "I see."

...

(Y/N), Ainz, Albedo, and Salem were walking down a path.

Ainz: 'If there are other players from Yggdrasil here, I would like to help them. So I don't antagonize them, I shouldn't kill more than I have to. I need a cause for my actions. It would be good to get support from one of the countries, too.'

(Y/N): "Our business here is done..."

Ainz: "Albedo. Calmly treat them with kindness, here. Acting is important."

(Y/N): 'You say that, Suzuki.. but you and I both know we don't feel anything when we kill humans.. Probably a side effect of his undead.. For me, Must be the side effect of being a demon.'

They saw the villagers worried.

(Y/N): "Here we go.. Another problem."

They went up to the villagers."

(Y/N): "What seems to be the problem."

Chief: "Ooh Ainz-Sama, and (Y/N)-Sama. It seems some knight-like people are heading toward this village."

(Y/N): "I see.. Have the surviving villagers  gather around your house. The Village chief will come with us to the square."

Villager: "Okay!"

The villagers got into their hiding spots while (Y/N), Ainz, Albedo, Salem, and the Chief Villager were standing at the Square. They saw People on horses coming. They stopped when they were close.

Man: "I am the Chief Royal Warrior of the Re-Estize Kingdom, Gaze Stronoff. I have received orders from the King to hunt down the knights of the empire That have been wreaking havoc in this area by visiting all villages."

Ainz: "Nice to meet you, Royal Warrior. I am Ainz Ooal Gown, a magic caster and this is (Y/N)."

He gestured to (Y/N) who gave him a wave.

Gaze: "Thank you for saving this village. Mere words cannot fully express my gratitude."

Man: "Head Warrior! Unknown Figures have been spotted. They've surrounded the village and are approaching as I speak!"

(Y/N) simply looked towards the distance and smirked.

(Y/N): 'I think I'll get to test my strength..~'