About the oc

Name: Kagura Whitebeard

Age: 18

Affiliation: Marine (Vice Admiral)

Nickname (Feared and Respected): "The Wolf's Fury"

Nickname (Used by Akainu, Whitebeard, Rayleigh, Garp, Sengoku, Aokiji, Kizaru): "The Howling Justice"

Appearance: Kagura possesses a striking appearance that blends her lineage as Whitebeard's daughter with the traits granted by her Devil Fruit. She has flowing black-to-blond hair that cascades down her back, complementing her dark red eyes filled with determination. Her Devil Fruit abilities manifest as a pair of majestic white wings that sprout from her back. She also possesses wolf ears atop her head and a fluffy wolf tail that swishes gracefully behind her. Kagura wears a tight-fitting white swimsuit-like top that accentuates her agility and strength, paired with tight-fitting black shorts and black combat boots adorned with gold accents.

Personality: Kagura embodies the justice and righteousness that the Marines stand for. As a Vice Admiral, she commands respect and fear from both allies and enemies alike. She is fiercely determined, unwavering in her pursuit of justice and protection of innocent lives. Kagura possesses a strong sense of duty and carries the weight of her family's legacy. She is known for her calculated and strategic approach to combat, always seeking the most effective means of quelling chaos. Despite her stern exterior, Kagura has a compassionate side and believes in second chances whenever possible.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Bow: Kagura wields a unique bow crafted from a rare, lightweight material infused with seastone shards. The bow boasts an elegant design, with intricate carvings of wolves and justice symbols adorning its surface. It is a masterpiece of craftsmanship, designed for exceptional accuracy, power, and range.

Arrows: Kagura carries a quiver filled with specialized arrows. Each arrow is meticulously crafted with a combination of seastone and a strong yet lightweight alloy. These arrows possess enhanced piercing capabilities, allowing her to overcome various defenses. The arrows are adorned with engravings of justice and wolf motifs, serving as a reminder of her purpose and power.

Swords: Rayleigh entrusted Kagura with two legendary swords, recognizing her potential and lineage.

"Silvermoon": A slender, silver katana with a blade that gleams like the moonlight. Silvermoon possesses the unique ability to channel Kagura's spiritual energy, enhancing her attacks and enabling her to cut through even the toughest defenses.

"Stormfang": A majestic, black nodachi with a blade crackling with electrical energy. Stormfang allows Kagura to channel lightning through her strikes, electrifying her foes and amplifying the impact of her attacks.

Hat: Vice Admiral Garp presented Kagura with a sturdy white hat adorned with a golden Marine emblem. The hat symbolizes her authority and serves as a constant reminder of her duty to uphold justice.

Necklace: Admiral Aokiji gifted Kagura a silver necklace featuring a pendant in the shape of a wolf's head. The pendant represents her connection to her wolf-like abilities, signifying her strength, loyalty, and unwavering commitment to the Marines.

Choker: Kagura received a black leather choker from Admirals Kizaru and Sengoku. The choker features a silver Marine emblem, representing her dedication to justice and the trust placed in her by her mentors. It serves as a symbol of her authority and responsibilities as a Vice Admiral.

Earrings: Vice Admiral Kizaru bestowed Kagura with silver earrings adorned with shimmering sapphire gems. The earrings symbolize her sharp perception and serve as tokens of trust and support from her mentor.