One last kiss

As blood pours from the his neck I race over to him slowly holding picking him up, as my eye fill with tears I yell.
"Hang in there, please...i can't lose you!"
Tears stream from my eyes as he looks up at me, and he slowly places his hand around the back of my head.
"Ryuu, please... don't cry, I'm still he...here..."
He mumbles as his eyes start to fill with tears.
I look back at him crying even harder.
"Don't give up...ok? Keep trying..."
He says pushing my head down towards his

He slowly leans forwards and kisses me on the lips, this kiss was soft but it became salty after my tears started to come between us, and he slowly moved back.
"I love you Ryuu...and tell Kyouka that I love her two...ok?"
He says his eye now poring with tears
"No! Jackass your not dying! Not now!"
I says now yelling at him as I cry louder
He rests his head on my shoulder as I cry, I was helpless I couldn't do anything, this really was our final fight, our last kiss...
Our final goodbye...

"Ryuu I'm sorry...but i...it *cough* it's how things go..."
He says blood now pouring out his mouth slowly dripping onto my coat.
"Good bye darling... I love you..."
I says as my tears start to dry.
"I don't like goodbye... how about good night? Ye *cough* I like good night..."
He says his eyes watering more
"Ok then good night... I promise to stay with you till you fall asleep ok darling...?"
I say as I smile softly trying to hide my tears from him

"Yes *cough* and I promise...I will always be here for you... *cough* even tho you can't see me..."
He says as he slowly takes his head of my shoulder and closes his eyes.
"I...I love you..."
He mumbles under his breath as he finally shuts his eyes. I look at his bloody body and I cry and scream as loud as I can, he was dead the only person who brought me joy is dead...
My everything is gone, what do I do?

"Womp womp!"
An irritating voice appears behind me, I turn my head sharply my eyes filled with rage.
"Don't you dare... say that again! You bitch!"
I yell at him now activating my ability and killing him immediately as his body dropped to the floor, I stop for a moment and realise I broke my promise, and I look at Atsushi's lifeless body.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to brake our promise.."
I says my eyes slowly tearing up again

I hear a voice and feet running, it was Dazai-san
He came looking for us? Well he came looking for Atsushi, but I could care less about him right now all I could think about was my love laying lifeless in my arms.
Dazai-san stopped behind me and he looked at Atsushi laying in my arms.
"Akutagawa give me atsushi..."
He says as he stand still behind me his voice now cracking.
"No!... no..you...you can take him...not yet... please.."
I says as I slowly start to cry again, Dazai-san doesn't say a word but he slowly sits down next to and rests his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry..."
He mumbles as my screams covers his voice.