9 - Elemental Split

Previously....

BoBoiBoy and Y/n gasped worriedly at the sight of their friends in pain.

Nobody's POV:

At the park:

"Use your Ultimate Power now!" Ochobot suggested seeing the worry on his masters' faces.

"BoBoiBoy Elemental Split!" BoBoiBoy shouted as he did a yoga pose and punched the air above him.

The initial B ,which glowed, appeared on his watch. He then made a X sign using his wrists as 3 different symbols with different colours appeared in front of his wrists.

The symbols flew above him in a circular motion and made a circular shape in the air.

The boy quickly leaped up towards the shape.

After he had gone through it, he had split into three different Boboiboys. All of them bore striking resemblance to BoBoiBoy's original form, but they still had some differences here and there.

The one in the middle had almost the same appearance as BoBoiBoy's original form, except the slightly red themed attire and the jacket, which was fully unzipped, showing his white shirt.

The one on his right had the cap put on forwards instead of backward and he had an orange yellow color scheme, just like the original Boboiboy. His jacket was slightly unzipped from the top.

The one on his left had the cap sideways, pointing to the left side, and he had the yellow color scheme. His jacket was fully zipped up.

All three of them did a backflip and then they landed on the ground in different poses, ready to fight their enemy.

"Wow!" Ying, Y/n, Yaya and Gopal exclaimed in amazement. Meanwhile, Adudu's eyes were wide open, staring at the 3 Boboiboys in disbelief with his jaw dropped open.

Suddenly, he felt the ground beneath him shake which caused him to break the gaze from Boboiboy and look beneath him.

"Earth Pillar!" BoBoiBoy, the one with the red attire, shouted as two Earth Pillars suddenly erupted underneath Probe's hands, causing him to let go of the brunet's friends.

Y/n looked up and saw Ying, Yaya and Gopal in the air. She quickly outstretched her arms in front of her and pointed her palms towards her friends, who were falling.

"Sono-Telekinesis!" Y/n stated with her eyebrows knitted and lips pursed as she focused in front of her.

Right then, her hands started glowing raspberry and so were her three friends' bodies, who were in panic, thinking about the pain that they would feel when they would reach the ground with their eyes closed.

When they opened their eyes, they looked down at their bodies and saw the raspberry colour which surrounded their bodies.

They looked around to find the culprit and saw Y/n, whose hands were glowing with the same colour, making them relieved.