His Butler|| Swift

It had been a few days since your "Tea Party" with Ciel and Sebastian.

In that 2 day period you had been very busy putting the finishing touches on your winter line, getting it ready for a fashion show, that is to be held in London.

You've been so busy that you haven't even had time to contact the Raven-Haired male that kindly gave you his contact information.

It was the day of the show, you were rushing around making sure the outfits were okay; that they fit the models properly, checking hair and make-up, accessories, etc. Everything had to be perfect and the clock was winding down.

SHOW TIME!

〜*〜

The show was now over and you made your way onto the stage to give a speech and your thanks.

You did a small curtsy and began your speech. "Never in a million years did I think any fashion show that featured my designs would have this kind of turn out," you paused, as your (e/c) orbs scanned the audience noticing a certain Mahogany-eyed male and emo pirate in the crowd as well. A small smile creeped it's way upon your face. "Thank you, to everyone for coming to my winter line debut."

You blew kisses to the audience and turned around to walk back down the catwalk. Unlike your models, you weren't so graceful and lost your footing.

In a flash Sebastian was on the catwalk, with his hands around your waist, preventing your fall. He smiled that devilish grin of his and said. "We really must stop meeting like this Miss (y/n)."

As he stood you upright, an applause in sued as well as the flashing of cameras.

There was a murmuring amongst the crowd.

"It's Sebastian Michaelis, half brother of Ciel Phantomhive. Owners of the Funtom toy company...."

"What a lucky girl."

"Bassy is so dreamy!!"

As Sebastian lead you back stage, the murmuring died down, and a blush adorned your face.

"S-Sebastian what are you doing here?"

"Remember that date I spoke of taking you on?" He questioned.

You nodded, remembering clearly, but you were sure he was joking.

"I wasn't joking, my dear (y/n)." He smirked. "I was deathly serious." He paused to tilt your chin upwards, so he could look into your eyes. "That's why I'm here." Sebastian's face was just mere inches away from yours. He leaned in closer, closer, and closer. Your faces were so close you could feel his breath fan against your lips. Just when he was about to kiss you a teenage voice boomed through the room.

"Sebastian?!" Ciel barked.

Sebastian separated from you, but not entirely.

"Yes, younger brother?" Sebastian calmly answered.

"How dare you go off and leave me alone in a crowd?!" Ciel fumed.

"Forgive me younger brother, I thought You were old enough to handle yourself. You are 17, not a mere child after all. Was I wrong?" Sebastian smirked as he asked this question, clearly annoying his "half brother".

Sighing, Ciel put his hand against his face, and calmly replied. "No, Sebastian, you were right."

"Good." Sebastian retorted and turned his attention back towards you. "Now let's be on our way." He started walking off with you.

"One minute Sebastian." You turned to look at Ciel. "What did you think of my designs?"

Ciel looked at you, clearly bored with this whole situation. "I thought they were very juvenile."

"Wha-? What do you mean juvenile?!" Ciel smiled seeing he'd struck a nerve.

Sebastian then turned you around. "Now, now. You'll have to save your argument with Ciel for later, (y/n) if we are to make it on time for the reservation I booked."

You looked at him surprised, your (e/c) eyes widened. "Reservation?"

To be Continued...

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Finished at 8:32 am on 6-21-2015

Happy Father's Day! Gomen'nasai for not writing! I feel terrible! I've been so lazy I neglected all my works. Again Gomen. The good thing is I've been out of school for 2 months now for break. Wow, next school year I'll be a senior.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!^^ Now if you excuse me, I'm going to get back to drinking my tea and watching Criminal Minds, cause Spencer is fluffing Adorkable! ^0^)/

Hugs to all my little demons,
Toreeshii xoxo