His Butler|| Back-Handed

As you odd three walked to the local tea shoppe on the corner, Ciel had insisted you walked in front of him and Sebastian. You couldn't help but wonder if they were up to something.

"Sebastian." Ciel called the demon's name.

"Hmm," he looked at the young demon next to him. "Yes, young master. What is it?" He said, in a rather bored tone. He was bored because Ciel ordered him to walk behind (Y/n), not letting him speak to her.

Ciel scoffed, annoyed that Sebastian was so out of it. Then he got a devious look on his face, knowing exactly how to get back at him. "Sebastian, I order you to to smack (Y/n)'s Bum." He said Sternly.

Sebastian's eyes widened in shock at what his young Master Said. "But young master-" Sebastian was cut off by Ciel.

"Sebastian that is an order!" Ciel barked, even more stern than before. If that's even possible. He smirked, enjoying the fact that he caught the older demon off guard. 'I've got you now, Sebas-Chan.' Ciel thought to himself.

Sebastian walked off as he heard Ciel's thoughts. 'Why that little twit....I'll get you back for that young master...just you wait.'

Sebastian finally made it behind you and.......

To be contin-heh, just kidding.

-Your POV-

*SLAP!*

'What the-' I turned around to see who hit me in the rear. It was Sebastian...

He looked in the other direction pretending he didn't do anything.

*SMACK!*

I back-handed Sebastian on his left cheek. Leaving a nice, rosy print on his pale skin.

"It is not proper to touch a lady in that manner." I scoffed, I was furious. Yes, I had a slight thing for him, but he just does not have the right to touch me.

"I'm sorry (F/n), Ciel dared me to do it. He's very childish, really." He bowed his head, apologizing.

I looked behind Sebastian and glared at the emo pirate. I swear if looks could kill he'd be six feet under. Yet my glare didn't seem to effect him. He sat there with a smug smirk of Accomplishment.

"And you took part in such a childish game?!" I asked the raven-haired man in front of me.

"Yes. If I didn't Ciel would whine like a 2 year old, because for some reason, he thinks it's my job to entertain him." Sebastian smirked at what he just said.

I looked over at the emo pirate. The smug look disappearing off his face.

"Again my apologies, (f/n)."

I huffed. "You could at least take me to dinner first." I snidely replied.

"That could be arranged." Sebastian said, very confident in himself.

I blushed madly. I quickly turned around to hide my blush. Only to run face first into Telephone booth. Making my snide remark not look so smooth.

"Ms. (F/n) (l/n), will you do me the pleasure and go on a date with me?" The rave-haired man said, looking into my (e/c) eyes as he caught me before I fell onto the pavement.

To be Continued...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Finished at 11:37 p.m. on 11-2-14

Kon'nichiwa! Ello! Hiya! Heyy! ¡Hola! I know you probably hate me right now for ending on a cliff hanger. Or because I haven't updated this in 2 months. XD Or you just hate me in general....

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Ehhh. I just haven't felt really motivated lately. But as you asked @DeathSky13, @Rosebish, and @roji_kari_and_others. As promised I have updated you and Sebby's story.

I'm turning 17 on the 18th of this month. Wow this year has gone by fast. My mom is going to take me to Hot Topic as a birthday treat. I'm mainly going to get anime merch cause I'm simply one fluffing poptart of a fan-girl.

Ttyl My Little Demons,
Toreeshii

P.s. Sorry if there are any errors. I will fix those later. Right now I really don't give a fluff for I am tired. Good night~!