two. the one who loves the beatles

ooo

ooo. 𝕿he one who is frigid !

eurovision

liked by juliettebruno, user69 and others

eurovision Meet the one and only Juliette Bruno if you weren't lucky enough to meet this precious soul yet !

view all comments

user28 okay i love her

user10 shit is so rigged that we all know very well she won't win 😒
user3 especially with loreen making a comeback 🙁

user6 fav entry this year !
liked by creator

user56 ugh she's so frigid and awkward
user1 and? maybe she's an introvert

𝖁ideo playing . . .

"Hello ladies and gentlemen . . . and others of course if you aren't either a lady or a gentleman ! And that is totally fine if you are neither . . ." Juliette mentally slapped her self in the forehead at her rant, pure humiliation decorated her cheeks as she waved awkwardly to her grainy phone camera.

Ignoring the discomforting pit swallowing her hole inside, Juliette cuddled closer to her golden doodle named McCartney "I'm Juliette or Juli as friends call me and this is none other than McCartney ― yes he is named after none other than Paul McCartney himself !" Sooner or later the awkwardness soared away when Juli reffered to one of her passions ; it obviously being The Beatles.

"In this household everyone loves The Beatles but no one loves them as much as me !" Juliette beamed as her dimples burned into her skin. "You know what else I love ? Eurovision ! And as some of you may know I have been selected by the BBC to represent Great Britain in the Eurovision Song contest 2023." Grinning like an idiot, Juli announced the news with great enthusiasm in her voice.

"That might've been the worst built up to every exist but who cares? I'm going to be on Eurovision !" She squealed, hugging her pup tighter whilst contineously grinning.

"Another thing you may not be aware of as I've been reading the comments. Many of you don't know that I'm part Italian part English ? Crazy." Emphasing crazy at the end of her sentence, Juliette began ranting and raving about her home life with the short amount of time she was given to manufacture the video.

"I might have overran with the timing but oh well I will see you all on tour, mwah !" Sending kisses to her camera, Juliette signed off.