Chapter 15

*Mackenzies POV*

I walk down the street with Chef since I was dog sitting for the day when a familiar figure had walked right into me causing us to fall and causing chef to be pulled back. " I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" The person said standing up and helping me up. " it's fine" I said petting Chef. " my names Devon Backtron" he said putting a hand out. "My names Mackenzie Evans" I said shaking his hand. " have we met before?" I asked. " I don't think so" he said. " well you looked familiar" I said giggling at my thoughts. " I get that a lot, hey you wanna hang out some time later?" He asked. " um.. I have to go to boyfriends work later so" I said awkwardly. " oh.. Well I'll see you around then" he said running off. Weird.

" we're back! Who missed me?" I yelled as i let Chef off the leash. I heard running and saw Aleks at the top of the stairs. " I DID!" He screamed back as he ran down the stairs. He pulled me into a tight hug and kisses me lightly on the lips as he let go. " arnt you supposed to be at work?" I asked with a concerned face. " I'm going in late so I could spend more time with you" he said moving closer. " well Mr. Lazy ass you are going to have to go upstairs and change because I'm driving you to work" I said poking him away. He pouted. " are you gonna help me get ready" he asked winking. " sorry but no I'm not gonna give you that pleasure" I said. He walked up the stairs whining as I walked to the kitchen. " oh Aleks do you know a guy named Devon Backtron?" I asked. I heard him run down the stairs into the kitchen. " Devon?! Backtron?! Please don't tell me you met him?" He asked concerned. I nodded. He sighed. " he's an asshole. Don't you remember him?" He asked. " no. Should I?" I asked. " well he was one of my best friends in high school and he used to bully you more then I did. Remember that rumour about how you striped in front of him? Well he was the one who started it!" He said holding me. FUCK I REMEMBER THAT! everyone called me a slut for 2 years. " now I remember that fucken asshole! I need to find him and show him a thing or two on how not to mess with a spy!" I said trying to walk away but Aleks held me back. " oh no your not. I have no idea if he is apart of this thing to get you so I don't want you going after him! Did he recognize you?" Aleks asked. " no" I said. " come on let's go to work and get our minds off of this shit" I said walking to the door.

*AT THE OFFICE*
"KEVIN! KEVIN!" I yelled from the other side of the hall. I was sitting in the hall bored as hell as the other guys were out. Kevin had finally come back after a break since he had got into a accident. But I wanted to spend time with him more even when he was injured. He's like my best friend. " yes.. Mackenzie" he said from his office. " are you okay? Do you need water? Or food?" I asked. " no I'm fine" he said. I stood up and walked down the hall to his office and sat down at his door way. He look over at me confused. " are you ok Mackenzie?" He asked. " yea I'm fine it's just that I almost lost you, my best friend, and I wanted to be there more for you!" I said trying not to cry. He got up from his chair and sat right in front of me. " Mackie, I'm fine now. You don't have to worry about me. And you are here for me. You just being here makes me feel better because your my best friend who cares mor about me then there actual boyfriend" he said. I smile. " now go to Aleks office and watch a video or something. If I need you I'll call you" he said getting up and patting my head. I stood up and walked to Aleks office and sat in his chair. I pulled up one of Jordan CS:GO unboxings and laugh every time he freaks out. " who's laughing like a child in my office?" Said Aleks at the door. "Me" I said spinning in his chair. He dropped whatever he had in his hand on the floor and walked over to me. " I gotta do some editing off the chair" he said trying not to laugh. I giggle. " no" I said. He chuckled. " if you don't get off I'll make you" he said smirking. " try your best" I said crossing my arms. Next thing I know he grabs me and pulls me off the chair onto his shoulders. " PUT ME DOWN ALEKSANDER!" I scream. He just laughs and walks out the door with me. He brings me to James' office. " hey! What the hell!?" James yelled. Aleks dropped me in a chair in James room. " watch her" he said smirking and ran out the door. James just laughed at me. He stood up and closed the door. " what's going on?" I asked. " he's planing something and he doesn't want you to know" james said sitting at his desk again. " asshole" I whispered but James heard and laughed.

N/A
This was a crappy chapter I'm sorry a better one will be soon.