chapter 10

*MackenziePOV*

I woke up with then sun lighting up my room and the smell of food. I sit up and look over to the side to see Aleks still asleep. I got up and walked over to the door. Abby's never came in last night? I walked out of my room and downstairs. I walked into the kitchen rubbing my right eye. I look over at the others and put my hand down. they were staring at me weird. " what?!" I said. they all looked away and go back to what there doing. I grab the milk in the fridge and grab a glass from the cabinet. I turn I look over to the side and see Sly standing beside me with a smirk. " so I see you and Aleks Sleeped together" he said. my eyes widen. " SLY!" I yelled and the others looked over chuckling. " nothing happened! he just decided to sleep in my room and I let him! that's it" I said. " OK calm down!" he said. I took a drink from the cup of milk and walked over to the table and sat down. I sighed and put my head down. " you ok?" I heard someone ask. I look up and see Dan with a worried look. " ya I'm fine I just a tinny bit mad that you guys thought me and Aleks.." I said. Dan laughed. I smile. "whats so funny?" Aleks said walking in. " nothing Aleks" said Jordan trying not to laugh. youidiots.

*TIMESKIP*

*2 WEEKSLATER*

*AleksPOV*

"everyone loaded up?" Jordan said as I put the last of mine and Mackenzie's Stuff in the back of the small truck. " Yep!" I said. " OK guys say goodbye to the old house. so all of us meet at the new Office tomorrow afternoon" Dan said. we all nodded and went into our cars driving our separate ways. as I drive off Mackenzie was looking back at the old house. I keep my eyes on the road and place my hand on hers. " don't worry even though we left the house doesn't mean we will lose our good memory's and so now new memory's will happen" I said. as we stop at a red light I look over at her seeing her smiling. I smile and look back at the road.

*MackenziePOV*

we get to the house and place the boxes in the house. James of course was staying with us. I'm kinda not really liking this decision since Aleks and James like to argue a lot but I had no chose. I go up the stairs to the room which I will be staying in and place my things down. there was a small bed. which was it if you don't include the closet. I jump onto the bed and stare to the ceiling. fuck. " this is a small fucken room" James said from the door I sit up and giggle. " how are you gonna record in here?" he said. Aleks made me make a channel on YouTube so I could start some game play. I really wanted to so he didn't force me to. 'spy.m.e.20' was the user name. don't ask I tried my best. " I wanted a small room what do you expect?" I said. he laughs. " your computer and shit are down stairs. get your lazy Spy ass up and get it" he said walking out. " WHAT A GENTLEMEN!" I yelled. he laughs loudly down the hall. I get up and walk downstairs. I saw Aleks as he walked to the computers. I walk over to my stuff. "was James being an ass?" he said. I giggle. " maybe. he told me to get my lazy ass up to get my computer and then walked away. don't worry Its true I am a lazy ass" I said laughing. " I agree" Aleks said. " I'm offended!" I said giggling. Aleks laughed as he brang parts of my computer up the stairs and me behind with the monitor.

as we finish setting up my computer James comes in. " I'm gonna go to sleep since its 2 am and we have to be at the office by 3 so please don't make so much noise!" he said. we nod as he leaves the room. we hear his door slam. fucker. " so you going to sleep too?" Aleks asks. " you ain't sleeping with me this time bro. I got a small bed that only fits one" I said. he frowns and turns around. " your lucky Mackenzie" he said turning around with a smirk on his face. " Aleksandr..." I said giving him a ' don't you think about it" look. he puts his hands up in defense. he walks over to me and kisses me sweetly before walking out of my room. " goodnight" he said smiling. " goodnight Aleksandr" I said. " why will you just say goodnight?" he said. " Because Aleksandr, its my way of saying goodnight" I said. he smiles more and walks out closing the door behind. I smile to my self as I get dressed into my PJs. I jump into bed and fall asleep.

" wake up lazy ass! we have to beat the office by 3!" James yells to wake me up. " uh.. what time is it?" I yawn out as i sit up. " 2:30" James said. " FUCK! AND YOU WAKE ME UP NOW!" i yelled as a shirtless Aleks walks in. "AHH! MY EYES! PUT YOUR DAMN SHIRT ON ALEKSANDR!" I said pretending to shield my eyes. he does a small laugh before he put on his 'nobs 4 lyf' shirt on. " admit it you loved it" he said. " aww cute now, BOTH OF YOU STOP FLIRTING! MACKENZIE GET READY AND ALEKSANDR GRAB YOUR SHIT" James said pushing Aleks out of the room and closing the door behind.

*at the office*

" you guys are late" jordan said as we walk into the empty ish office. " were 5 minutes late calm your shit" James said. " ok let's set up then!" Jordan said walking down a small hall with the others except me and Aleks. I was about to walk with them when Aleksandr grabbed my wrist and spun me around and brang me as close as possible. " yes Aleksandr" I said. " you really like annoying me don't you?" he said smirking placing one hand on my cheek. " yes Aleksandr but is a that all you wanted to say or?" I asked. he leans closer trying to kiss me when I push him back smirking myself. " not in the office Aleksandr" I said wiggling my finger in front of his face. " tease" he said smerking. " hey you started it!" I said as we both walked to the others.

A/N fuck updating is hard to do often. like I had most of this chapter done like a week ago but I was to lazy to finish it! but ya here you go.