Morning

Y/n's POV:

After I took a bath last night, I came back out and saw Isabel sleeping in her bed. I went to bed after I changed into a nightgown. And now it's morning and we're getting ready for our first day of work. The lady who brought us here in the first place came in earlier and woke us up. She explained that we had to clean the main room, and the hallways today.

Our outfits are a normal looking maid outfit, the skirt reaches just below our knees, and still gives us some mobility. I tie the white apron around my waist, I turn around and look at Isabel after I finish tying the apron. Isabel is putting on the shoes we were given and stands up, "You ready?" She asks and turns to me. "Yep." I say and walk to the door with Isabel right behind me. I open the door and walk out into the hallway, "Which do we clean first? The main room, or the hallways?" Isabel asks as she walks up and stands beside me.

We walk too the manor, "I think we should start with the main room since that'll probably take less time than running around the manor trying to clean all the hallways." I answer and open the front doors to the manor. "Ok!." Isabel says, "I'll grab the cleaning supplies." Isabel says as she runs off. She comes back holding all the equipment after a moment. "Oh, you're back. let's get started." I say as I take some of the supplies and start sweeping the floor.

Isabel grabs a bottle of window cleaning solution and starts spraying the window and wiping it down. I focus on sweeping the floor as Isabel cleans the window, I look up and make sure I swept everywhere I could. I then put the broom away and pick up a mop and start mopping. Isabel finishes cleaning all of the windows and puts the window cleaning solution away. Isabel grabs a duster and starts dusting the objects in the room. 

Me and Isabel spend a few minutes cleaning the main room, and then we moved on and cleaned all of the hallways. After we had finished, we went to Miss Ardella's study and knocked on the door and then entered. "Miss Ardella, we finished cleaning." I say as we enter. Miss Ardella looks up as we walk in, "Oh? That's great!" She says and claps her hands together. "What do we do now?" Isabel asks and tilts her head; Miss Ardella hums and thrums her fingers against her desk. "Hmmm, well... I have an idea you might like." Miss Ardella says, "You do?" I say and tilt my head. 

"Yes. One of my friend's trains kids your age to know how to fight. I was thinking you might want to learn as a way to pass the time since you seem quick at your job." Miss Ardella says while smiling. Me and Isabel look at each other. "Yes! it sounds so cool!" I say with stars in my eyes. "Mhm!" Isabel nods with stars in her eyes as well. Miss Ardella chuckles and says, "Alright I'll contact my friend. They should be here in a hour or so. You two go play for a while." Miss Ardella smiles.

Me and Isabel nod and run out of the study and head back to our room. We change into tank tops, black leggings, outdoor shoes, and then we put on a jacket. My tank top is (F/C), and my jacket is (S/F/C). Isabels Tank top is light blue, and her jacket is Black. We run back outside after we change and start playing tag, hide and seek, and a few other games. After a few minutes we hear Miss Ardella call for us at the front door.

We run over to Miss Ardella; we notice a person next to Miss Ardella. "Miss Ardella, who is this?" I ask, "This is the friend I told you about earlier." Miss Ardella explains. "Really!?" Me and Isabel say in excitement, "Yes. This is Reily." Miss Ardella introduces her friend. Me and Isabel turn and face Reily, "Hello!" we say in unison. Reily smiles down at us, "Why hello little ones, how old are you and what are your names?" Reily asks, "We're six!" I say. Isabel nods and introduces herself, "I'm Isabel!" Isabel beams. "I'm Y/n!" I introduce myself. 

Reily smiles down at us, "You two are quite young." She pauses and then continues, "So, do you two want to learn how to fight?" She asks. "Yes!" me and Isabel say in unison. Reily chuckles, "Well why don't we get started. Follow me." Reily says and starts walking over to what looks like big patch of dirt. We follow Reily and wave to Miss Ardella as we follow Reily. We stop in front of Reily, "What now?" I ask Reily, "Well, now I'm going to have you two stretch before I start teaching you the basics." Reily replies.

Reily spends fifteen minutes teaching us how to stretch and then spends thirty minutes having us do the stretches. After we finish stretching, she has us run for ten minutes and then gives us a break. After our break she starts teaching us the basics of fighting. we spend a few hours doing that, and by the end of it we're exhausted. Reily sends us back to our room and she goes home saying she'll come back tomorrow after we do our work. 

Me and Isabel enter our room and almost immediately Isabel goes into the bathroom to take a bath. I sit on the ground and lay down on the cool wood. I wonder what our life will be like after this for a while, until Isabel comes back out and gets changed into a nightgown, gets in bed and lays down. I head into the bathroom and get undressed; I then get into the tub. I sigh in comfort and take a minute to just sit there for a moment. After a moment I dunk my head under water and get my hair wet, I pull my head back out and grab a bottle of shampoo. I put some shampoo in my hair and rub it in. 

I grab the bottle of conditioner and put some at the ends of my hair and rub that in. I then put both bottles back and grab the bottle of bodywash and use it. I rinse off afterwards and then rinse my hair out as well. I climb out of the tub and dry off with a towel. I wrap the towel around myself and walk out of the bathroom, I put on a new pair of underwear and then I put on my nightgown. I put the towel in the laundry basket and then climb into bed and lay down under the covers. I close my eyes wondering what the future will hold.

____________________________time skip seven years later.____________________________